babychic

moon sand review please?

Give us your honest review of a product you've bought and help other parents make informed decisions before they buy!
Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

moon sand review please?

#1 Unread post by Jenn » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:24 am

Hi there everyone

Wasn't sure where to post this but here goes.

My niece really wants some moon sand for her birthday but my sister is very worried about the product. Have you got it - what do you think about it?

Can it be messy? Does it last? Is it worth it? Please tell me if you have it and what you think of it.

TIA

Jenny

lemonie17
Player
Player

#2 Unread post by lemonie17 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:45 am

we havent brought it for that reason too!!
they are different colours, so surely once you've 'built' something, they cant be seperated and end up a mess of colours??
will be interested to see what the reviews are like!
[img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/lemonie17/summerfunsiggy.jpg[/img]

Clairebear
Shrinking before our very eyes

#3 Unread post by Clairebear » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Ashleigh has some of this and tbh, I think it's rubbish! It is supposed to 'mould like dough' but when she tried to make anything with it, it just fell apart. The colours also get mixed up really easily. She only played with it the once and it has been sat in her bedroom, untouched, ever since!

Nikki_24

#4 Unread post by Nikki_24 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Ooh don't get me started on moon sand, i think its awful! Izzy had some for her birthday and it dried out so quickly! It was crumbly and hard to actually make anything with too if that makes sense?! x

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#5 Unread post by Jenn » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:12 am

it does make sense - so basically almost everyone who has it would not recommend someone else to buy it!

Thanks for your help - I think I will just buy her a very small set (because she deperately wants some) and get her something else to go with it.

Return to “Reviews”