babychic

viewing events/things to do TECH hELP Please!

Have a question about this forum, how it works, what you can and can't post, something technical or similar? Post it here!
Emmanj
Newborn
Newborn

viewing events/things to do TECH hELP Please!

#1 Unread post by Emmanj » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:08 am

Hi, bit of a technical query. wasnt sure where to post this so hope this is ok?

When viewing the 'whats on and events listings', when you click on a day on the calendar and it says somethimg like '109 more' as a link on the bottom of that date. This then brings up a new list in a new window but i cannot for the life of me work out how to scroll down this as when it gets to the bottom of the screen i just cant view past about 10.30am?!!

Any ideas? !

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: viewing events/things to do TECH hELP Please!

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:19 am

Hi, this is a problem with google calendar, unfortunately.It's a pain, isn't it? I've been looking for a way to present it better but so far not having much luck!

Are you looking within the subsections - events, classes, groups etc? as there are fewer to look at in each of those.

If so, and you're still having problems the best thing to do is to switch to the 'Agenda' mode for the day you're looking at, which then brings all the events up in a list so you can just scroll down easily.

Hope this helps - let me know if you have any problems.

Louise

Emmanj
Newborn
Newborn

Re: viewing events/things to do TECH hELP Please!

#3 Unread post by Emmanj » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:24 am

Wow thanks for the speedy reply!!! I will have a go at a different view. Thanks!! Now, must go to sleep lol!!

Return to “About this Board”