babychic

Remedial & Sports Massage

Includes Brooklands, Cranham, Elm Park, Emerson Park, Gidea Park, Gooshays, Hacton, Harold Wood, Havering Park, Heaton, Hylands, Mawneys, Pettits, Rainham and Wennington, Romford Town, St Andrews, South Hornchurch, Squirrels Heath and Upminster
pmiller2107
Newborn
Newborn

Remedial & Sports Massage

#1 Unread post by pmiller2107 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Hi all,

I am currently training to be a sports and remedial massage therapist, many of my friends are new or newish mums and have been volunteering for me to practice on.

They have found deep tissue massage very useful to relieve sore backs, necks, arms from carrying/feeding children, and generally putting their bodies repetitively into new positions.

I was wondering if any of you would find this useful?

I am based in Harold Wood.

I am currently not charging as I am studying but I do ask that people make a £15 donation towards materials - lotion, bed roll, washing of towels etc. £25 if they would like a home appointment (Happy to travel within a reasonable distance). Treatment usual lasts around 45mins - 1hr.

Currently still working full time but am able to see people in the evening from 7pm or most weekends.

To give you an example – Rates when I qualify would be £40 per appointment and £50 for a home visit.

I would love to hear from some of you and hope that you'll be able to give me some valuable feedback on whether you think it has helped any aches and pains and of course given you a well earned bit of relaxation :-)

Pam

Schmushe
Blissful

Re: Remedial & Sports Massage

#2 Unread post by Schmushe » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 pm

Shame your so far away as I would of loved to try this. Good luck.

pmiller2107
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Remedial & Sports Massage

#3 Unread post by pmiller2107 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Schmushe wrote:Shame your so far away as I would of loved to try this. Good luck.
There are lots of others on the course. If you let me know what area you are I can see if anyone is closer to you?

Pam

Return to “Havering”