babychic

Hi, I'm new

Includes Brooklands, Cranham, Elm Park, Emerson Park, Gidea Park, Gooshays, Hacton, Harold Wood, Havering Park, Heaton, Hylands, Mawneys, Pettits, Rainham and Wennington, Romford Town, St Andrews, South Hornchurch, Squirrels Heath and Upminster
arkvilla
Newborn
Newborn

Hi, I'm new

#1 Unread post by arkvilla » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but not a new mum, my boys are 20,18 and 14 :D

So, I'm Sandra, I work for a Vicar in a local church in Romford doing all the admin for her (yes a lady VIcar) and I also do all the admin for our Preschool which take children from 2 to 4 years.

Outsde of work I spend lots of my time dealing with enquiries etc about our gorgeous villa in Florida. It's a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home on a lovely Gated Community and we rent it to families who want to visit Disney World,Orlando.

I heard about Essex Mum's and I thought it would be nice for people to be able to deal with someone local if they were thinking of going to Florida.

So that's me, nice to meet you all :D

Sandra

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Hi, I'm new

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Hi Sandra, welcome ot the site! I'm Louise, I live in Westcliff and have two kids, Felix who is 5 and Iris who is 3 plus another on the way, due next week!

Jeanette
The Nanny

#3 Unread post by Jeanette » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi Sandra. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

arkvilla
Newborn
Newborn

#4 Unread post by arkvilla » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Hi Louise,

Thank you so much for adding me.

Wow, baby 3 imminent :-) Wishing you a good labour and I look forward to hearing all your baby news

Sandra

Return to “Havering”