babychic

New to Essex and Essex Mums - Westcliff

Includes Chalkwell, Westcliff, Prittlewell, Shoeburyness, Leigh-on-Sea, Eastwood, Southchurch
Niknak
Newborn
Newborn

New to Essex and Essex Mums - Westcliff

#1 Unread post by Niknak » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Hi everyone,

We've recently relocated to Westcliff from Norwich so am totally new to the area.

Courtesy of Essex Mums, I've visited a lovely playgroup and met some nice Mums but am also keen to widen my circle.

I'm 33 and I live with my partner Aaron and our lovely daughter, Freya, who is about to become 1.

If anyone can offer any advice on local creche facilities that too would be great as am job hunting at the moment.

Thanks all :D

NikNak

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: New to Essex and Essex Mums - Westcliff

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Welcome to Essex and to Essex Mums! I'm Louise, I'm 35 and live in Westcliff too, though I have three kids, Felix who is 6, Iris who is 4 and Dexter who is 9 months. How are you finding it down here?

My older two used to go to Little Treasures which is a nursery/preschool - is that what you're looking for or something more flexible?

Niknak
Newborn
Newborn

#3 Unread post by Niknak » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Hi Louise,

Thanks for responding.

Being here is different to Norwich but I'm graqdually getting used to the area and figuring out where things are (Google Maps has been a god send).

I'm specifically looking for a creche for a couple of hours which will enbale me to attend job interviews etc. Any ideas???

Thank you :)

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#4 Unread post by Gina73 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:48 am

Hi and welcome to Essexmums. This a lovely site and everyone is really friendly. I am Gina, mum to Mia and Mason. We also live in Westcliff but only until the end of the month and then are relocating to Devon. I have made some great friends through the website and so has my daughter. I would advise joining in the daily thread which is in the 'A bit of a chat' section. When I log in daily I click on show new posts and the daily thread usually appears.

Wishing you the best of luck in the area and job hunting. I round www.indeed.co.uk really good as it lists all the jobs in the area from different sources.

You will find me still posting from Devon lol.
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

Jeanette
The Nanny

#5 Unread post by Jeanette » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Hi there. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Return to “Southend”