babychic

Newbie here !

Includes Chalkwell, Westcliff, Prittlewell, Shoeburyness, Leigh-on-Sea, Eastwood, Southchurch
weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Newbie here !

#16 Unread post by weezypops » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:27 pm

I think it's ridiculous that they sell them when they're considered to be dangerous - people unknowingly buy the whole set because they think they should! Similarly with quilts and things like that. You can get breathable ones which are supposed to be better, though to be honest we didn't bother.

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#17 Unread post by Gina73 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:54 pm

I used a bumper for both my two, as long as they are fastened safely and securely I cant see a problem with them. Like you I used them to stop my children bumping their heads on the wood of the cot. I think sometimes it is just common sense and if it cant be fastened to the cot securely then yes it is dangerous. I never had a problem with mine.
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#18 Unread post by Jenn » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:12 pm

It is amazing what they say you should not have! Mobile fr example - I think you are meant to take them down when your chid can sit! James is 2 next month and has only just discovered what the mobile does and he loves it and asks for music every morning and after every nap!

Return to “Southend”