babychic

Jogging with baby?

JennyB
Newborn
Newborn

Jogging with baby?

#1 Unread post by JennyB » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:24 am

Hi all, I need your help!! Now that my oldest has started nursery, and my youngest is almost 6 months, I'm wanting to get back into my jogging and get in shape ready for summer! We've decided to buy a second pram which is more suitable for the bumps that will undoubtedly occur on a jog. As it's our second pram, we don't want to spend too much money, and we've got our eye on this one: http://www.prams.net/hauck-viper-slx but we're not sure whether to go ahead and buy it.

It's listed in their '3 Wheel Joggers' section, but in the additional info it doesn't mention that it's specifically for jogging?! It's in our price range, and a lot of the others they have on offer are just too expensive for us, so what should we do? Is this pram suitable, or do any of you know of a jogging pram that is better?

Thanks in advance all!

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Jogging with baby?

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:36 am

I always assume that three-wheelers are good for jogging but am no expert. Looking at that I'm not sure the wheels would be up to it though. I used to use the Phil and Ted's Sport which was great for jogging/activity but it's quite pricey - I got mine second hand. It was great though because the wheels have tyres etc. so absorb the bumps of the ground a bit more, and despite it being really heavy to lift it was very easy to push.

Return to “Parenting”