babychic

Double Pram/Buggy Advice

weezypops
Site Guru

Double Pram/Buggy Advice

#1 Unread post by weezypops » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:43 pm

Posting this on behalf of a member of the facebook page:

I have a 20 month old and am 3 months pregnant with my 2nd. So In March I will have a new born and a 2 years/3 months old toddler.

Will I need a double pram/buggy for both? I don't want to buy one if by then my toddler will not be wanting to sit in it for long. At the moment I have a Silver Cross Elegance which I adore and am currently using in pushchair mode for my little girl but am thinking of converting this back to a pram and storing this away soon ready for the newborn and getting something less cumbersome (it weighs a ton lifting in and out of car) in the meantime for my toddler. I could sell it if I need a double pram/buggie - but then there's always a chance I could take the baby out on their own without the elder sibling who will be at nursery a couple of days - In which case I won't want the double on these occasions and the silver cross will be fine. Aghhhhhh! Help please - does anybody else have little ones with this age gap who can help!!!

nubs
Retiree
Retiree

Re: Double Pram/Buggy Advice

#2 Unread post by nubs » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:00 pm

my mum brought a double buggy for my niece and nephew who are 18mths apart in age and she used it once or twice, I think its a good investments if you walk everywhere and the older child naps, but if you are out and about in a car and walking only a bit and occassionally longer I think I would invest in a buggy board and smaller buggy if there are two adults - my nephew practically walks everywhere, my SIL and brother also had double buggy but only used it for a month or so
Kris, Jack & Sam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGTCZlm/]
[/url]

Return to “Parenting”