babychic

Butcher, Baker or candlestick maker?

Schmushe
Blissful

Butcher, Baker or candlestick maker?

#1 Unread post by Schmushe » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:15 pm

We'd be proud no matter what our children do when they are older, but just for fun....what do you think your child will do when they are older and go to work based on their personalities now.....

If you know any other children from the forum, what do you think they will be / do based on their personalities?

BrandonsMum08
Thirty-something
Thirty-something

Re: Butcher, Baker or candlestick maker?

#2 Unread post by BrandonsMum08 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:39 pm

I think Brandon will be doing something that involves using his hands like a mechanic, plumber, builder etc.
Ruby i think will be doing something more intellectual like accountancy, secretary, PA etc.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Schmushe
Blissful

#3 Unread post by Schmushe » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Im not sure about Josh. Sometimes I can see him just doing a job for a job (money) and because he has to, so would just do something for the sake of it not because he loved it. Can imagine him coming home and going out everynight. However he has recently started to enjoy cookery and cars and how they work - so maybe a chef or mechanic??

I dont think I will see much of Alexa, she seems to be a bit of a 'free spirit' and can imagine her going from country to country doing jobs to get her funds for the next place. I cant imagine she'll be easy to 'tie down' and can imagine her in Ibiza dancing and having fun!! Although she does love clothes and jewellery and will only wear things she likes and how she wants to wear them - so maybe something in fashion!

weezypops
Site Guru

#4 Unread post by weezypops » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Well, based on how much he loves rules, regulations and bossing people around I think Felix would either suit Prime Minister or Traffic Warden :lol:

Iris, I don't know, she's rather dramatic and loves being the centre of attention, maybe she'll be in the theatre, dahling...

Schmushe
Blissful

#5 Unread post by Schmushe » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:16 pm

I see Iris as a teacher maybe? Something to do with children or babies - so working in a nursery maybe??

Felix is a bit of a stickler for the 'rules' lol - so maybe a traffic warden - PMSL

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#6 Unread post by Jenn » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:33 pm

William - hmmmmm - I think he will copy his dad and go off and do an engineering degree! He loves science, how things work, putting things together, very good at using a computer (today he asked me a question about bananas - so I told him we should google it - when I came into the lounge he had already googled it and was looking at pictures of bananas even tho the laptop wasn't on! - Just a tad scared!!!) Not sure what he will do afterwards? Whether he'd go into like auto-mobile business and testing and designing or whether he'd copy dad and go off to be an IT engineer? Not sure?

James???? Bit young to tell I think!

Gillybean
High-flyer
High-flyer

#7 Unread post by Gillybean » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:02 pm

I see Dill being a computer game designer maybe or something creative, I know it's only colouring in but he loves to do it and really takes his time and can see him doing something with computers like that.

Abigail I am not sure she would be good as an actress or perhaps she might flit from job to job who knows or maybe she will surprise us and become a nurse or something

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#8 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Ha ha love this!!

Hmmm Jack could be something along the lines of a Fireman or a Police Officer, he does like to get involved :lol:

Just by his name.. Ace will be a stunt man¬!!!! Ace McCardle!!! :lol: Of course he is too young to think what he could be.. Maybe Worlds Strongest Man :lol: As he is a right porker and wanting food all the time! Ha ha!
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

nubs
Retiree
Retiree

#9 Unread post by nubs » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Jack a fireman or a builder or both - loves building things and pretending to put fires out - he's really imaginative
Sam I could see working with animals - he's like dr dolittle!
Kris, Jack & Sam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGTCZlm/]
[/url]

bluewaterbabeiam
Graduate
Graduate

#10 Unread post by bluewaterbabeiam » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Ben is really good with jigsaws, colouring and construction so perhaps something in the design and technology field?!

Josh is too young at 6 months to say but puts everything in his mouth and is very tactile. He is a happy chappy, always smiling and looks up to his big brother so no idea what he will go on to become but as Michelle said, we'll love our two no matter what they chose to do and will no doubt be proud of them.
Mummy to two lovable little monsters who mean the world to me and whom I love unconditionally and wife to the man I love with all my heart.

Clairebear
Shrinking before our very eyes

#11 Unread post by Clairebear » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Ashleigh would like to be a forensic scientist but I can't see her wanting to put in the years at university to be honest, she takes after me in not really being very academically minded. I think she could very possibly end up working with children in some way. She loves looking after little ones and is really good at it.

Sophie, well, she is a difficult one to pinpoint. I can see her doing the whole travelling thing too, certainly don't see her as the settling down type and she will definitely not be doing anything that will involve being tied to a desk!

It will be very interseting to look at this again in ten years or so to see which of us actually got it right!

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#12 Unread post by Jenn » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:35 pm

or maybe 20 years?

lauraannek
Expectant
Expectant

#13 Unread post by lauraannek » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:12 pm

William again is very much hands on and likes to know how things work so not really sure but doubt it will be a desk job will be something out and about and doing things.

Emily loves little kiddies so maybe teacher or in a nursery but again she is quite a free spirit too and knows her own mind.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Clairebear
Shrinking before our very eyes

#14 Unread post by Clairebear » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Jenn wrote:or maybe 20 years?
That's why I said ten years or so :P

Schmushe
Blissful

#15 Unread post by Schmushe » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:40 am

Thought I would revive this as I bet our opinios will have changed since 2011.....

Josh really wants to be a paramedic / Dr

Alexa wants to be a primary school teacher.

Return to “Parenting”