babychic

Burnham-on- Crouch Newbie

Includes Bradwell-on-Sea, Burnham-on-Crouch, Cold Norton, Goldhanger, Great Braxted, Great Totham, Heybridge, Latchingdon, Mayland, Mundon, North Fambridge, Purleigh, Southminster, Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Wickham Bishops, Woodham Walter
cosmic_han
Newborn
Newborn

Burnham-on- Crouch Newbie

#1 Unread post by cosmic_han » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Hi I'm Hannah - my family moved to Burnham-on-Crouch in April this year. I was pregnant with our second when we moved (he arrived in September) but have now settled into being Mummy to my 2 gorgeous little boys (my first is 2 years old now) and am keen to meet local Mummies and their little ones! We have been going to Dengie Children's Centre, but moved here without knowing anyone in the local area.

Be great to hear from anyone local :o)

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Burnham-on- Crouch Newbie

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:15 pm

HI Hannah, welcome to Essex Mums! I am not that near you (Westcliff) but wanted to say hello anyway. We are a friendly bunch - come and say hello in the daily thread as it's a really nice way of getting to know everyone.

Anyway, I'm Louise, I'm 35 and live in Westcliff with my husband Kester and our three kids - Felix who is 6, Iris who is 4 and Dexter who is 8 months.

Jeanette
The Nanny

Re: Burnham-on- Crouch Newbie

#3 Unread post by Jeanette » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:04 pm

Hi Hannah. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Return to “Maldon”