babychic

South African and new to Essex Mums

Includes Bradwell-on-Sea, Burnham-on-Crouch, Cold Norton, Goldhanger, Great Braxted, Great Totham, Heybridge, Latchingdon, Mayland, Mundon, North Fambridge, Purleigh, Southminster, Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Wickham Bishops, Woodham Walter
Martnix
Newborn
Newborn

South African and new to Essex Mums

#1 Unread post by Martnix » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Hi Everyone,

My name is Nikki and I have a baby girl, Emily, who turned 1 in May, and I am also stepmom to Madeleine who is 10.

I am originally from South Africa, but have been living in the UK for 12 years now. I married the most fantastic man from Essex in 2009 and we currently live in Cold Norton - a tiny village with not too much going on. Before moving here, we lived in London and that is where most of my friends still are. Cold Norton is near South Woodham Ferrers, Maldon and about a 20 minute drive from Chelmsford so I am keen to meet up with Moms from these areas.

Look forward to chatting to you all on this website and hopefully meeting up someday.

XXXX

Jeanette
The Nanny

Re: South African and new to Essex Mums

#2 Unread post by Jeanette » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi Nikki. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: South African and new to Essex Mums

#3 Unread post by weezypops » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:02 am

Hi Nikki, welcome to the site! I'm Louise, I'm 33 and live in Westcliff with my husband Kester and our kids Felix who is 4 and Iris who is 3.

How do you find living in a small village? My husband grew up in a tiny village in Northamptonshire and likes the idea of one day moving somewhere like that but I think I would find it too remote.

Return to “Maldon”