babychic

hey any mummies from burnham on crouch/maldon area?

Includes Bradwell-on-Sea, Burnham-on-Crouch, Cold Norton, Goldhanger, Great Braxted, Great Totham, Heybridge, Latchingdon, Mayland, Mundon, North Fambridge, Purleigh, Southminster, Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Wickham Bishops, Woodham Walter
pricessrubysmummy
Newborn
Newborn

hey any mummies from burnham on crouch/maldon area?

#1 Unread post by pricessrubysmummy » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:37 am

hey im 24 with a 10 month old daughter who needs a playmate! and i would like to have a girly chat :) i find the groups too clicky , iv met a couple of mums but im looking for a genuine friend i can talk to etc iv lived in althorne (near burnham) for 2 years but never had time to make new friends before i was pregnant, but now im a mummy i do
thanks for reading x

cosmic_han
Newborn
Newborn

Re: hey any mummies from burnham on crouch/maldon area?

#2 Unread post by cosmic_han » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Hi there,

I know you posted this a while ago now, but thought I'd message in case you see it! I'm Hannah and my family moved to Burnham on Crouch in April this year - I have 2 sons (2 years 4 months and a 2 month old). I know my older son would love a playmate and I think our little ones might be roughly the same age?

I have been to groups at the Dengie Children's Centre and have found those friendly, but haven't made it to any others yet. How do you find living in Althorne?

Hope to hear from you!

Return to “Maldon”