babychic

Kind of new mommy from harlow

kate6996
Newborn
Newborn

Kind of new mommy from harlow

#1 Unread post by kate6996 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Hi all i signed up ages ago to this site but forgot about it until i got a message from one of the creators on netmums. so i will introduce myself.

My name is kate im 24 and live in harlow with my husband chris hes 28. We have 3 gorgeous children karina is 5 so shes now at school fulltime , chloe is 2 shes 3 in august and starts the nursery at my daughters school in september doing 3 hours an afternoon. i also have not long had a little boy called george hes now 2 months old. Ive lived in harlow a couple of years but sadly not been able to meet any friends as yet. Ive recently met up with another mommy in harlow and we meet up once a week but i would like to meet other moms in the area or a little further a field. As yet i dont drive but there is always public transport which i dont mind getting on. I would like to make some new friends so i can talk to them kids can play together go on days out. but most importantly we can go out together without the children.

I hope to hear from some of you new mommys in harlow or surrounding areas soon. xx

Kate xx

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Kind of new mommy from harlow

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Hi kate, I already said hello but will say it again! Hello!

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

Re: Kind of new mommy from harlow

#3 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Hey and welcome to essexmums :D
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

Return to “Harlow”