babychic

Howdy Essex yummy Mummy's

Includes Abridge, Buckhurst Hill, Chigwell,Chipping Ongar, High Beach, Loughton, Nazeing, North Weald Bassett, Roydon, Theydon Bois, Waltham Abbey
Dare Salon
Newborn
Newborn

Howdy Essex yummy Mummy's

#1 Unread post by Dare Salon » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:57 am

Good Morning to you all,

My name is Sharon and I am a proud Mother of 3 kiddies Shania 14 , Neo 9 and Tillie 3. In the last few months mu life has been hectic juggling 3 kids and a new business called Dare Salon and Academy which is based in Waltham Abbey Essex. We are a unique salon because I also teach hairdressing qualifications. Every Monday Afternoon the salon is open for appointments which are carried out by training apprentices. All Services are discounts at least 70% off !!!! :D We are always looking for hair models so please feel free to book an appointment. All Apprentices are supervised throughout the client session by a qualified hairdresser and Assessor. ( Your in Safe hands )

Tue- Sat the salon runs normally .

Please check out www.dare-salon.com for more details on prices . You can also book your appointments online and receive 10% !

I look forward to chatting you you all.

Sharon x

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Howdy Essex yummy Mummy's

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:25 am

Hi, welcome to the site! I'm Louise and I am like you in that I'm trying to juggle a business and three kids - mine are 6, 4 and nearly 9 months!

Return to “Epping Forest”