babychic

Waltham Abbey Newbie!

Includes Abridge, Buckhurst Hill, Chigwell,Chipping Ongar, High Beach, Loughton, Nazeing, North Weald Bassett, Roydon, Theydon Bois, Waltham Abbey
MummyClaire
Newborn
Newborn

Waltham Abbey Newbie!

#1 Unread post by MummyClaire » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:42 pm

Hi All,

New mummy alert here! I am a 28yo teacher on mat leave and I have an 11week old son and have just moved to Waltham Abbey! Am looking for friends who have babies of similar ages and any advice of where to meet other new mums with similar age little ones! Don't currently have a car as daddy uses it in the week for work, so limited as to getting about but do love a good walk!

Would be good to chat, moan, and share advice..

Look forward to hearing from everyone!

Claire

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Waltham Abbey Newbie!

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Hi Claire, welcome to the site and congratulations on your son's arrival! How are you finding being a mum?

I'm not in your area but thought I would say hello anyway - I'm Louise, I'm 35 and live in Westcliff. I have three kids - Felix who is 6, Iris who is 4 and Dexter who is nearly 8 months.

If you fancy chatting, you should come and post in the daily thread - it's a really nice way of getting to know everyone!

MummyClaire
Newborn
Newborn

#3 Unread post by MummyClaire » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:49 pm

Absolutely loving being a mummy! He is brilliant most of the time, and fingers crossed we are just starting to find some resemblence of routine! Now that I have just about found my feet with having a baby and a move to waltham abbey I think it's time for my little man and I to make some friends! Do you know where would be best to meet people from waltham abbey or near? It seems most people on here are further east?

Thanks for your advice RE daily thread,

C

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#4 Unread post by Gina73 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Hi Claire and welcome to the site.

I am Gina, mum to Mia and Mason. Am not from your area but thought I would say hi.

Definately agree joining in the daily thread is a good way to get to know people.
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

Jeanette
The Nanny

#5 Unread post by Jeanette » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:37 pm

Hi Claire. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

sarahsquarepants
Teen
Teen

#6 Unread post by sarahsquarepants » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:19 am

Hi Claire,

I'm Kathryn. I'm also 28, also a teacher and also on mat leave! Ha! I have a 7 month old boy and a 5 year old girl. I live in Westcliff at the moment. My husband works in West Ham, so not too far from you. Hope you are enjoying maternity leave!

Kathryn x

Essex Mums Book Challenge 8/25
Currently reading: A Storm of Swords, George R R Martin

Return to “Epping Forest”