babychic

Teaching Sing and Sign in Essex!

Includes Abridge, Buckhurst Hill, Chigwell,Chipping Ongar, High Beach, Loughton, Nazeing, North Weald Bassett, Roydon, Theydon Bois, Waltham Abbey
Syrah @ Sing & Sign
Newborn
Newborn

Teaching Sing and Sign in Essex!

#1 Unread post by Syrah @ Sing & Sign » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new to Essex Mums, lots to look through, I popped on for a quick squizz and that was 2 hours ago...oops!
I'm mum to 2 boys, coming on for 7 and not long 5 and a little girl who thinks she's a big boy like her brothers and is 2 going on 12! :shock:
I did a bit of signing with my boys but it really took off with my little girl and proved to be a fascinating and wonderful experience. I've always loved singing and music and, having led a toddler group for the past few years, a friend and I decided to bring the wonderful Sing and Sign programme to our local area.
So now, every spare minute is going into 'Sing and Sign'. It's busy but it's 'good' busy! We're just approaching the end of our first term teaching in Loughton, South Woodford and Wanstead and the babies are starting to sign which is very exciting for the mums and very encouraging for us (phew!). I'm now looking forward to bringing Sing and Sign to Buckhurst Hill from September and we'll be continuing to teach in Loughton (at the wonderful Bababoom!) as well as in Wanstead and South Woodford.
If you would like to sign with your baby, please drop me an email, give me a bell or message me via facebook! I'll include the class details below but don't hesitate to get in touch and please spread the word, any help for mums in business is hugely appreciated :D

Sing and Sign at Bababoom, Loughton - Wednesdays 1pm and 2pm - £6.50 per session, 10 week Autumn Course
Sing and Sign at Bedford House, Buckhurst Hill - Mondays 10.15am - £6.50 per session, 10 week Autumn Course

Why not join us for a Taster Session
Monday 29th July - Little Buddies Children's Centre, Buckhurst Hill - 2pm
Wednesday 31st August - Bababoom, Loughton, 1pm

Book in under SPECIAL EVENTS - www.bookmyclass.co.uk/singandsign/?FID=244 or email me on
vickiandsyrah@singandsign.co.uk OR call us on 07834 728 415 / 07958 307 837 OR message us on our facebook page
Sing and Sign Woodford!

Thanks for reading! xx

Return to “Epping Forest”