babychic

New book available for mums with babies!

Incudes Abberton, Fingringhoe, Marks Tey, Myland, Stanway, Tiptree, West Mersea Wivenhoe, West Bergholt, Mersea Island
Theblissfulbabyexp
Baby
Baby

New book available for mums with babies!

#1 Unread post by Theblissfulbabyexp » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Hi there. My name is Lisa Clegg and i live in Colchester. I'm a mum of 3 young children aged 10,6 and 23 months and have worked as a nightly maternity nurse for many years. My job involves providing overnight respite for parents with babies who are finding the sleep deprivation caused by having a newborn too much. I go to their house and look after the baby at night while the parents catch up on some much needed sleep. Additionally I am also their to advise on breast or bottle feeding, sleep and all other areas of a babies care and development.

For years all of the mums I have worked for have been encouraging me to write a book containing all of my knowledge and experience. I am very happy to say I have finally accomplished it and 'The blissful baby expert' was born! It was proof read by many mums before I went to print and I have had wonderful feedback from everyone that there is nothing quite like it on the book market currently, that covers so many topics all in one book.

Feel free to take a look at my website http://www.theblissfulbabyexpert.co.uk for extracts from the book, testimonials and more information about me. I also have a Facebook page where I am happy to advise if anyone would like to message me.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this

Return to “Colchester”