babychic

mum of 2 boys new to SOUTHEND

Incudes Abberton, Fingringhoe, Marks Tey, Myland, Stanway, Tiptree, West Mersea Wivenhoe, West Bergholt, Mersea Island
kerryl
Newborn
Newborn

mum of 2 boys new to SOUTHEND

#1 Unread post by kerryl » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Hi all ,
My name is kerry I'm 25 , and have 2 boys callum age 3 and louie age 21 months , I recently moved from london to southend in aug and is all new to me , don't no anybody up here so its all bit lonely for us at the min , I have a fiance michael 27 he works in rayleigh. , I am looking to meet new friends , taking the kids out etc go for coffee and chat etc , I live about a 5 min walk from hamstel sch ,

My son callum goes to whittingham pre sch he was down for hamstel nursery but canceled his place as gonna keep him where he is until he goes to infants next year into hamstel , my louie will also be attending hamstel nursery nxt year to that's if they get in lol ,

Ps it would also be nice for mich to makes some friends to so if you did have a partner who wanted to meet new friends than that wud be good to , but just contentrating on me the most as I'm the one at home all day lol ,

Thanks for reading , x

Jeanette
The Nanny

Re: mum of 2 boys new to SOUTHEND

#2 Unread post by Jeanette » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Hi Kerry. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

weezypops
Site Guru

#3 Unread post by weezypops » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi Kerry, welcome to Essex Mums. So is Southend completely new to you or did you have any experience of it before moving here?

I'm Louise, I'm 33 and have two kids, Felix who is 4 and Iris who is nearly 3. We live in Westcliff so not far from you - there are quite a few of us around this area actually.

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#4 Unread post by Jenn » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Hi Kerry

I'm Jenny and I live about a 3 min walk from Hamstel School so can't be far from you :)

My son William is in Reception class at Hamstel and my other son was 1 last week but is on the list for Hamstel Nursery when he is 3 as my son went there and loved it!

On Thursdays - I go to a Mother/toddler group which is run by Rachel on here at Holy Trinity Church on Southchurch Boulevard. I'm sure Rachel will say more - but it would be good to see you there? It is 9:30 - 11:30 ish!

Otherwise my plans are all a bit in the air for next week but it would be nice to meet up sometime!

Anyway - Welcome!

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#5 Unread post by rachel jane » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Hi Kerry.
I'm Rachel and also in southchurch. I run a mother and toddler group on thursdays right near you so you should come to that and meet some people.
I have 3 kids who are 6,7 and also 21 months (14th May) and a stepdaughter aged 12.
Hopefully see you at my group.x

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#6 Unread post by Gina73 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Hi Kerry and welcome to EssexMums.

I am Gina, mum to Mia who is 6 and Mason who is just over 3 months old. We live in Westcliff. I do know Southchurch area quite well as I work at the doctors surgery down North Avenue although I am currently on maternity leave til June.

We are quite a friendly bunch, look forward to seeing you at one of the meets, should be alot more once the weather warms up.
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

kerryl
Newborn
Newborn

#7 Unread post by kerryl » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Arr thanks to all your messages , ye iv been to southend before to the beach and that in summer times , but living and all the area and that is all new to me ,x

Hi jenn , oh that's good not far than lol , I live near the big field behind hamstel near newington gardens do u know there ,
Ye louiw will go once he 3 to lol , callum wud av gone in sept but thought I'd just keep him where he is as he's made friends and that now , so I just put his name down for reception / infants ,

Ye be good to meet up one day be nice to meet new people , xx

Hi rachel, ye I try make it some thursdays arr louie is on the 20th may lol , but ye that be nice thanks hun , don't really know the area well so might need some help on that bit lol ,

Hi gina , wow what a small world lol that's my doctor surgery lol , wonder if iv seen you in there before , well that's depending what month u left to go on maternity as I moved here in aug , lol , xxx

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#8 Unread post by Gina73 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:16 am

I left on 28th nov am usually on the front desk in the mornings.

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#9 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:51 am

Morning hun. Welcome to essexmums :D Im Gemma married and we live in Westcliff. Im mummy to 2 boys Jack who is 6 and Ace is now 7months eek. X
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

kerryl
Newborn
Newborn

#10 Unread post by kerryl » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:47 am

Hi jack , thanks for a reply , how are you , x

cara_essex
Newborn
Newborn

#11 Unread post by cara_essex » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Hi Kerry,

I'm Cara, 26yrs old, married to Steve also 26yrs (we were born on the same day, ironically!) and we have two boys - Jake is almost 8yrs and Harry is 5yrs. We have another baby on the way, due in July, and we don't know whether it's a boy or girl as decided to keep it as a suprise!
We live in Southend, Southchurch area too. I notice you are at Ginas doctors surgery - small world - so are we! Well if you follow North Avenue right along, we live right up the other end, near to St Lukes church. ....Seems there's a few of us all within a short distance of one another!

So what made you move to Southend from London? Have you got family or contacts in the area?

Cara x
Cara ~ Busy Mummy to Jake & Harry, plus Wife to Steve. Looking forward to meeting our new arrival, Due 7th July 2012

weezypops
Site Guru

#12 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Ha, who knew Gina's surgery could end up being such a hot spot!

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#13 Unread post by Gina73 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:18 pm

weezypops wrote:Ha, who knew Gina's surgery could end up being such a hot spot!
lol. Well hope you guys have good things to say about our surgery ;)

cara_essex
Newborn
Newborn

#14 Unread post by cara_essex » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Gina73 wrote:
weezypops wrote:Ha, who knew Gina's surgery could end up being such a hot spot!
lol. Well hope you guys have good things to say about our surgery ;)
I love the surgery..it's fab! Always get to see a doctor whenever you need to and they're all friendly..plus, the doctors actually LISTEN to the patient, which is generally unheard of!! Compared to my old surgery, which was complete pants, North Ave is really good. Oh and the receptionists are friendly too :mrgreen:
Cara ~ Busy Mummy to Jake & Harry, plus Wife to Steve. Looking forward to meeting our new arrival, Due 7th July 2012

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#15 Unread post by Gina73 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:48 am

Cara - its nice to hear. we do like to hear that patients are happy.

Return to “Colchester”