babychic

Coggeshall Newbie

Incudes Abberton, Fingringhoe, Marks Tey, Myland, Stanway, Tiptree, West Mersea Wivenhoe, West Bergholt, Mersea Island
simagee
Newborn
Newborn

Coggeshall Newbie

#1 Unread post by simagee » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Hiya All,

Well in the spirit of equality here is an Essex Dad! I will be the pre-dominant home carer and do will be the "mum" if you like although there are some areas of mothering I can not cover!! :D

Anyways, Harry was due on 18 August this year but decided enough was enough and he came out to join us on 10 June - some TEN weeks early!

Firstly, I can not praise Colchester Hospital SCBU enough. In particular, Gemma, Rosie, Dianne & Karen and a few others whose names escape me at the moment.

Harry is doing really really well at at 33 1/2 weeks he is already of the monitors and heated mattress and in an open cot. He is wrapped up like Scott of the ant-arctic though!

Look forward to joining in on the debates on here

All the best

Simon
"...and a rock was formed, when you held my hand"
"Harry, one so true - I love you"
Father of Harry Magee

ImageImage

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

Re: Coggeshall Newbie

#2 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Hey ya and welcome to the site.
Congrats on your new arrival. Im sorry to hear the lil man was so early, im so pleased to hear that he is doing so well :D
Im Gemma, married and we have a son called Jack who is 5 and our 2nd who is due in under 5 weeks :D
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

Jeanette
The Nanny

#3 Unread post by Jeanette » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Hi Simon. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Schmushe
Blissful

#4 Unread post by Schmushe » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi Simon and Welcome to EM

I am Michelle, I have had 2 prems myself, my son Joshua was born 12 weeks early and was in Colchester scbu (now 8 yrs ago). I am heavily involved in Bliss (premature baby charity) and run 2 support groups locally. If you ever need any advice, support or information - give me a shout and I'll be able to help out where possible,

weezypops
Site Guru

#5 Unread post by weezypops » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Welcome to the site Simon, we need more Dads! There is actually an Essex Dads subforum but it's a little dusty in there!

I'm Louise, I'm married to Kester and we have two kids, Felix who is nearly 4 and Iris who is 2. We're currently trying for number three too.

Return to “Colchester”