babychic

NEW TO BROOMFIELD AREA

Includes South Woodham Ferrers, Boreham, Broomfield, Danbury, Hanningfield, Galleywood, Great Baddow, Great and Little Leighs, Great Waltham, Margaretting, Rettendon, Runwell, Springfield, Stock, Bicknacre, Writtle
SameeraHoward
Newborn
Newborn

NEW TO BROOMFIELD AREA

#1 Unread post by SameeraHoward » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:27 pm

Hello Everyone

I am not new to this site, but I did loose my log in details so had to register, I have been living in Chelmsford for 4 years, and moved to Broomfield last september from Chelmer Village.

I have 2 children my daughter Scarlett who is 8 and my son Teddy who is 5. They both attend Barnes Farm Infant School, and because of this they don't have any friends in Broomfield, in fact non of us have any friends in Broomfield and we would love to meet some families or I would love to meet some mum's with similar aged children so that our children can grow up in their village surrounded by people they know, and possibly by the time they go to secondary school, they will have made some firm friends.

I love living in Broomfield but I do miss having my friends on my doorstep, where we can just walk to each others houses, and have a natter, and kids can play. I love meeting new people, and enjoy doing lots of things, like cooking, going out into town and getting a bit too drunk, :D I also love to run, and I also have a brilliant fun running group in Chelmer Village, and would love to start one in broomfield one day too.... Currently I am injured.... :?

We also have a dog so anyone with a dog that fancies a dog walking companion, would be fantastic too, we live just off of the church green so lots of open space around us for walking animals.

so if there is anyone out there with a family similar to mine, my daughter is desperate to find some broomfield friends, as is my son, then I would love to connect with you,

Thanks for reading

Sameera

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: NEW TO BROOMFIELD AREA

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:05 am

Welcome to the site Sameera, I'm not in your area but hopefully someone near you will come and say hi! I'm Louise, I'm in Westcliff and have three kids, Felix who is 7, Iris who is 5 and Dexter who is nearly 20 months.

Hopefully you can still come and chat in the daily thread and get to know those of us a bit further from you too!

Jeanette
The Nanny

Re: NEW TO BROOMFIELD AREA

#3 Unread post by Jeanette » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:27 pm

Hi Sameera. :D
Welcome back to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Return to “Chelmsford”