babychic

New Chelmsford Mum

Includes South Woodham Ferrers, Boreham, Broomfield, Danbury, Hanningfield, Galleywood, Great Baddow, Great and Little Leighs, Great Waltham, Margaretting, Rettendon, Runwell, Springfield, Stock, Bicknacre, Writtle
Jcornhill
Newborn
Newborn

New Chelmsford Mum

#1 Unread post by Jcornhill » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Hello,

I stumbled across Essex Mums looking for ways to promote a Baby and Toddler group I attend, what a great site! I live in Chelmsford and have two children, Stanley aged two and half and Eliza aged 5 months

If anyone is looking to get out and meet people in Chelmsford then do come along to The NCT Baby and Toddler Group at St Paul's Church on the corner of Loftin Way and Beehive Lane between 10 and 12 on a Tuesday, it's free the first week and then £1.50 a week including tea and biscuits! (No need to be an NCT member)

My name's Josie and I'm there every week from about 10.30, if you fancy coming along let me know or just turn up. The group is under threat of closure due to low numbers as lots of the older children have gone to preschool so it would be great to see you.

Josie

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: New Chelmsford Mum

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:11 pm

Hi Josie, welcome to the site. I'm Louise, I live in Westcliff, I'm married to Kester and have two kids - Felix who is 5 and Iris who is 3, plus another boy on the way, due in a couple of weeks! I will certainly be up for more meet-ups once baby gets here and I'm a bit more mobile. Perhaps we can arrange something at Farmer Fred's or somewhere (though I appreciate the teeny ones are a bit small for it!)

If you want to get to know others on the forum it's nice to join in with one of the daily threads - today's is here: http://www.essexmums.org/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=19742 - we just chat about our day but everyone is very friendly!

I'll list the your parent and toddler group on the Things to Do section!

Jeanette
The Nanny

#3 Unread post by Jeanette » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi Josie. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#4 Unread post by Gina73 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Hi Josie,

Welcome to EM, I am Gina, mum to Mia and Mason. Am not from your area but I agree the best way to get to know people is joining in the daily thread.
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

LilBuddy
Baby
Baby

#5 Unread post by LilBuddy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:45 pm

Hi Josie,

I'm Sarah from Chelmsford, married to Mark and have 3 children Emilie (5), Amelia (3), Harry (20mnths) and a 4th on the way due early July. Welcome to Essex mums :) xx

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#6 Unread post by Tracyx » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi Josie,

I'm Tracy and live in Southend with mu husband John and 3 children Tilly 13, Tiannah 4 and Freddie nearly 3. Welcome to Essex Mums.

Return to “Chelmsford”