babychic

New to Chelmsford

Includes South Woodham Ferrers, Boreham, Broomfield, Danbury, Hanningfield, Galleywood, Great Baddow, Great and Little Leighs, Great Waltham, Margaretting, Rettendon, Runwell, Springfield, Stock, Bicknacre, Writtle
sam23
Newborn
Newborn

New to Chelmsford

#1 Unread post by sam23 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi everyone! I am Samantha I am 23 and have just moved to Chelmsford, Essex with my husband Dan and two kids George aged 3 and Oliver aged 1. Would love to make new friends as I don't know anyone in Essex. Also to find out about activities and kids groups in the area. Look forward to chatting. X

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: New to Chelmsford

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi Sam, welcome to Essex Mums! Did you live somewhere else in Essex before or are you new to the area. You can look here for things to do near to you - it's split into different type sof activities: www.essexmums.org/chelmsford.html.

Oh, I'm Louise, I'm 34 and live in Westcliff with my husband Kester and our two kids, Felix who is 5 and Iris who is 3, plus we have another on the way!

sam23
Newborn
Newborn

#3 Unread post by sam23 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi Louise, Congratulations ! We moved here from Sunderland, so don't no anyone down here at all. Thanks for the link ! X

Jeanette
The Nanny

#4 Unread post by Jeanette » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:39 am

Hi Sam. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

mummysophia
Newborn
Newborn

#5 Unread post by mummysophia » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Hi Sam

I am 22 and lived in Chelmsford for 3 years, moved from Witham. I am a mummy to Isabella, 3 months.

How are you finding life in Chelmsford?
Mummy to Isabella Darcie

sparkleystar1
Newborn
Newborn

#6 Unread post by sparkleystar1 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Hi Samantha, I live in ockendon but my boyfriend use to live in chelsmford so traveled up there every other weekend , his brother still lives there with his girlfriend so we still travel. How are you finding Chelmsford? me and my boyfriend want to move there together in a few years time, we really like it! Would be nice to know a few people before we move. x

Return to “Chelmsford”