babychic

Tired mum of two in Braintree!

Includes Witham, Halstead and Bocking
mummypig
Newborn
Newborn

Tired mum of two in Braintree!

#1 Unread post by mummypig » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Hi there, My name is Sarah and I am a mum of a three-year old (going on 13) daughter and a one-year old boy. We've moved back to Braintree after a 2.5yr stint in the westcountry, due to my husband's job.

Though I lived in Braintree when I was younger and went to school in Colchester, I don't know many mums in Essex. Be nice to chat to or meet up with anyone local!!! xxx

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Re: Tired mum of two in Braintree!

#2 Unread post by Jenn » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Hi Sarah

Welcome to the site. Not local but wanted to say hi! I'm Jenny from Southend. I have an almost 4 year old son and an almost 7 week old son.

weezypops
Site Guru

#3 Unread post by weezypops » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Hi Sarah, welcome to the site, I'm in Westcliff but there are a few mums on here from around your area, hopefully they'll come and say hello! I'm 32 and have two kids, Felix who is 3 1/2 and Iris who is nearly 2. We have a third on the way, due in October.

I'm jealous of you living in the West Country - whereabouts did you live?

Leanne&5children
Expectant
Expectant

#4 Unread post by Leanne&5children » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Hi Sarah

I'm leanne and live in Braintree, i have a 3 yr old boy (going on 30 lol) and nearly 2 yr old non id twin boys, if want to chat or meet for coffee, i'm free most days esp with school hols and kids being off for almost 3 weeks, where abouts in Braintree are you?
Leanne and children xxxx

Jeanette
The Nanny

#5 Unread post by Jeanette » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Hi Sarah. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

poppyandben'smum:)
Settler
Settler

#6 Unread post by poppyandben'smum:) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Hi Sarah,

welcome to the site. I'm from Braintree too! I'm Charlotte, married to Martin and mum to Poppy (5 going 15) and Ben (8 1/2 months). I'm free most days although the holidays are starting a I need to keep Poppy amused!! Whereabouts in Braintree are you?
Charlotte
xxx
When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars x

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#7 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Hey ya and wlecome to the site :D
Im Gemma and have a son called Jack who is 5 and our 2nd on the way who is due in August. Im married and we live in Westcliff.
Take care and hope you find this site useful. x
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

StellaNova
Newborn
Newborn

#8 Unread post by StellaNova » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Hi Sarah, I wanted to say hello even though I don't live in Braintree as I also used to live in Braintree and went to school in Colchester, and I have a one year old boy and a three year old boy, also going on 13! We moved back to Essex from London in December. My parents still live in Braintree so I am there sometimes. I wonder if we went to the same school - maybe we were on the same bus!
Charlotte

mummypig
Newborn
Newborn

#9 Unread post by mummypig » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Hi all - thanks so much for your replies and welcomes - duh, I didn't realise there were any responses at all!!! This is the first time I've signed in since posting and I prob haven't set up my account properly to get notifications...

StellaNova Charlotte - Ha ha, I don't suppose you remember the rhubarb and custard double-decker bus that went to CCHS, I used to get on at Coggeshall Road, you're probably younger than me, I left 1999.

Weezypops - we were in Yeovil, surrounded by the army helicopter site, a nice place and my son was born in Yeovil DIstrict Hospital (and his life saved there 6 months later, but that's another story altogether!)

mumoftwins+1 Leanne / poppyandben'smum:) Charlotte / StellaNova Charlotte - don't know if any of you have met up, but would be good to try meeting up, especially if the weather stays good! My two can be a bit of a handful so quaint tea rooms wouldn't be a good idea(!) plus I don't have access to a car at the mo. I'm based off London Road, Braintree, near the retirement village so let me know if you're about/bored/fancy seeing a few kingsize tantrums any time... :wink:

Sarah xxx

Leanne&5children
Expectant
Expectant

#10 Unread post by Leanne&5children » Sun May 01, 2011 7:55 pm

I'm quite close to you i'm the Goldingham estate i don't drive either but not fussed to walk,were trying to sort out a meet up will pm you details once sorted.
Leanne and children xxxx

mummypig
Newborn
Newborn

#11 Unread post by mummypig » Mon May 02, 2011 3:02 pm

Great, thanks Leanne, will look forward to hearing from you! xxxx

natalie691
Newborn
Newborn

#12 Unread post by natalie691 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Hi Sarah,

I'm not too far from you, I live in Great Dunmow with my little girl Erin (21 months) and my other half Simon. Im always looking to make new friends local to me, I'm from Leeds originally and have lived down here for 4 years now. My friends seem to be a little spread out!!

Natalie
X

Return to “Braintree”