babychic

First time mummy

Includes Pitsea, Billericay, Wickford, Laindon, Burstead, Laindon, Langdon Hills, Bowers Gifford, Crays Hill, Little Burstead, North Benfleet, Ramsden Bellhouse
emma b
Newborn
Newborn

First time mummy

#1 Unread post by emma b » Wed May 29, 2013 9:12 am

Hi everyone. My names Emma, 21 from Wickford. Currently 23 weeks pregnant with a little girl, due 22 September :) looking to chat to other mum's xx

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Re: First time mummy

#2 Unread post by Jenn » Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 am

Hi Emma

Welcome to the forum!

How is your pregnancy going? Looking forward to hearing more from you as your pregnancy progresses and your little one arrives!

I'm Jenny, mum to William and James

emma b
Newborn
Newborn

#3 Unread post by emma b » Wed May 29, 2013 10:06 am

Thank you.

Pregnancy is going really well....I'm one of the lucky ones, no morning sickness! Apart from the greasy hair, spotty face and breaking nails! I thought pregnancy was meant to give you a 'glow'!

Nice to meet you....look forward to chatting to other mums/mum to be

weezypops
Site Guru

#4 Unread post by weezypops » Wed May 29, 2013 10:29 am

Hi Emma, welcome and congratulations! I seemed to get more spots when I had a girl too. Not fun! How are you feeling otherwise?

I'm Louise, I'm 34 and live in Westcliff. I'm married to Kester and have three kids, Felix who is 5, Iris who is 4 and Dexter who is 11 weeks tomorrow.

If you fancy a chat and want to get to know everyone, come and say hello in the daily thread! It's where we do a lot of our chatting and is a lovely way of getting to know people.

emma b
Newborn
Newborn

#5 Unread post by emma b » Wed May 29, 2013 10:47 am

Thank you. The joys of being pregnant I suppose! She's worth it though! I'm feeling fine....bit tired but other than that normal!

Nice to meet you Louise :)

I will do....I want to get to know other mums, if there are any mum and baby groups around, don't want to sit in when I have her, want her to bond with other babies and I can meet other mummies!

Theblissfulbabyexp
Baby
Baby

#6 Unread post by Theblissfulbabyexp » Wed May 29, 2013 11:17 am

Hi Emma. My name is Lisa and I have 3 children aged 10,7 and 2 and live in Colchester. I've worked as a maternity nurse for the last 7 years advising mums on feeding, sleep care and development with their babies.

I am the resident 'Baby expert' on the Essex mums website and you will find me in the 'Ask the expert' section of the forum, so feel free to come and ask as many questions as you like once your little one arrives.

My new book The blissful baby expert is available to download on Amazon for only £1.03 and getting great reviews from mums & mums to be. You don't need a kindle as such to download-kindle apps can be downloaded free to any apple device, android phones, and pc and laptops. Any kindle book is then sent wirelessly to your device.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... Descending

Look forward to chatting with you and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

emma b
Newborn
Newborn

#7 Unread post by emma b » Wed May 29, 2013 11:41 am

Hi Lisa

Thank you for this! I will take a look.

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#8 Unread post by Tracyx » Wed May 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Hi Emma,
Congrats to you!! I'm Tracy, married to John and have 3 kids, Tilly 13, Tiannah 4, Freddie 3. We live in Southend. Welcome to the Forum!! Join us in the daily thread, I have met lots of lovely Mums here!!

Jeanette
The Nanny

#9 Unread post by Jeanette » Wed May 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Hi Emma. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

emma b
Newborn
Newborn

#10 Unread post by emma b » Wed May 29, 2013 2:25 pm

Thank you ladies, feeling very welcomed already!

mummysophia
Newborn
Newborn

#11 Unread post by mummysophia » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Hey Emma

I'm new to this site. I'm also a first time mum; my daughter is 3 months old and live in Chelmsford. Really want to get to know other new mums; I'm the first one out of my group of friends to have a baby.

How are you getting on with the pregnancy?
Mummy to Isabella Darcie

emma b
Newborn
Newborn

#12 Unread post by emma b » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi Sophia

Congratulations! How is motherhood? Me too, want to meet other mummies and babies!

Pregnancy has been fine, pretty easy....so far. No morning sickness just swollen feet!

How was your pregnancy?

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#13 Unread post by Gina73 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi Emma,

Welcome to Essexmums. I am Gina, mum to Mia and Mason. Come and join us in the daily thread, we just ramble about our day but is a good way to get to know people. Have made some great friends through this site. This is todays http://www.essexmums.org/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=20974 Look forward to hearing about your day x
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

Return to “Basildon”