babychic

Business opportunity to run an established tuition centre

The place to post about your business.

If you are interested in having your posts shared with our Facebook and Twitter followers too, email me on louise@essexmums.org about forum sponsorship at just £20 a year.
Ruby374
Newborn
Newborn

Business opportunity to run an established tuition centre

#1 Unread post by Ruby374 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:13 pm

I have been running a well-established tuition centre for Maths and English for KS1 - KS4 for five and a half years now. This is for a well-known franchise. Due to personal circumstances I am having to sell this. I was very fortunate to have found an existing franchise manager wanting to buy the centre. Letters went out on the 9th July to all my existing parents that as from September, they will have a new manager as I will be departing. They were also informed that the new Manager will be attending the centre on the last 2 weeks of the term (16th and 23rd July) to meet the parents. Just as I was about to leave for my classes on Saturday, I got a call from the potential manager that he is not able to go ahead with the purchase due to personal circumstances and therefore is having to pull out.

I have not yet informed the parents as I am figuring out how and what to inform them. I have been running the centre for five and a half years and although this is no fault of mine, I do feel I have a huge amount of reputation here at stake.

I am therefore reaching out to you in the hope that if you or anyone you may know would be interested to buy an established centre then please get in touch with me. This coming Saturday is the last session before the centre closes for summer. Ideally I would like to be able to offer an alternative to my loyal parents instead of news of closure of the centre.

You don't need to be a qualified teacher or have tutored before. What you do need is a sound grounding of Maths and English and a passion to want to make a positive difference to a child's education.

If you would like further information or would like to discuss anything in detail, please contact me.

Return to “Local Business Noticeboard”