babychic

New BabyTalk Programme (4mths - 12mths)

The place to post about your business.

If you are interested in having your posts shared with our Facebook and Twitter followers too, email me on louise@essexmums.org about forum sponsorship at just £20 a year.
BabyTalk

New BabyTalk Programme (4mths - 12mths)

#1 Unread post by BabyTalk » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:30 pm

The NEW Talking Tots BabyTalk Programme has arrived in Colchester! (4mths to 12mths )
This series of fun, interactive and informative workshops offer a fantastic opportunity to learn about early child communication skills and what you can do to support this life important development.

Each session will include information and handouts relating to child speech & language development, a selection of fun activities, songs and rhymes, all based on a specific spotlight each week.

The themes we will cover include:

* an introduction to early communication skills
* listening & attention
* eye contact
* turn taking
* copying
* exploring sounds

The cost for this 6-week programme is £50. This includes unique handouts relating to our Spotlight topic, a Talking Tots bag and speech & language resources. Should you wish to continue with our usual weekly Talking Tots classes once your baby has turned one year old, then you will receive £10 off of your first half-term of classes.

Time: 9.30am – 10.30am

Venue: Jungle Adventures, Stanway CO3 0LE

Tuesday 15th September
Tuesday 22nd September
Tuesday 29th September
Tuesday 6th October
Tuesday 13th October
Tuesday 20th October

If you would like to book on to our BabyTalk Programme then please complete the reservation form which can be found at the top of my FB page and I will contact you about availability as classes will only have a maximum of 10 babies.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Talking- ... 269?ref=hl

Love Mary x
Talking Tots Colchester
email mary@talkingtots.info

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:30 pm.

Return to “Local Business Noticeboard”