babychic

Due Dates!

BrandonsMum08
Thirty-something
Thirty-something

Re: Due Dates!

#16 Unread post by BrandonsMum08 » Mon May 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Sheeina - No they dont get earlier, but i think it does tend to be quicker for most people.

From waters breaking with Brandon i laboured for 12hrs, then had the drip to speed things up as i wasnt dilating, then 3hrs later gave birth. It was a 15hrs 20mins in total.

With Ruby my contractions were on and off for almost 3 weeks (some of you may remember from my facebook updates lol), but at 6 days late when it started for real, my labour was only 3hrs 11mins (pushing time was reduced from 10mins to 1min as well!!). Just the thought of maybe having a 3rd actually scares me at how quick baby could come as midwife took 45mins to get here for homebirth.
ImageImage
ImageImage

weezypops
Site Guru

#17 Unread post by weezypops » Mon May 03, 2010 11:03 pm

My labour with Iris was much quicker. Part of that was probably from not being induced but Felix was 24 hours and 45 mins pushing, while Iris was 4 1/2 hours with about 5 mins pushing!

nubs
Retiree
Retiree

#18 Unread post by nubs » Tue May 04, 2010 12:54 pm

weezypops wrote:Kris - you were four weeks overdue?! I didn't think they let you go that long!
Yep - when he was born they questioned if I smoked and when I asked why they said that his placenta was really decayed and broken down. On my notes my dates had changed from the 5th July to the 29th July (as we wasn't sure when Jack was concieved as I had lots of negative test when I was actually pregnant!!) and he was born the 8th August - they reckon his date was nearer the middle of July.

I got suddenly really big and took on water in those last 2 weeks too!!
Kris, Jack & Sam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGTCZlm/]
[/url]

Brettsgirl
Bootie-licious

#19 Unread post by Brettsgirl » Thu May 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Seb was 9 days overdue. He would have been induced that day if he hadn't decided to come on his own.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Pregnancy”