Terms and Conditions of Business

For legal advice and questions - ask the Solicitors from Leonard Gray LLP
OT Essex
Baby
Baby

Terms and Conditions of Business

#1 Unread post by OT Essex » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Hi,

I have recently set up an independent occupational therapy practice and am trying to get all the paperwork in order. Until now I have issued a very general set of Terms and Conditions but know I need to get something a little more formal drawn up. All the information I have found suggests I ask a solicitor to draw them up for me. I have a few questions that I hope you can answer please.

Is it actually necessary to involve a solicitor or are there a general set of Terms and Conditions available?
What 'variety' of solicitor should I approach?
Roughly how much should I expect to pay?
Is there anything essential that I should make sure gets included?

Any tips appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Abi

Lawyer Mark
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Terms and Conditions of Business

#2 Unread post by Lawyer Mark » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:00 am

Abi,

I apoligise for the delay but I have only just seen this.

Terms and conditions are essential in limiting any potential pitfalls down the line and an insurance against potential claims against you. I think you would struggle to find any 'standard terms and conditions' online as they really should be tailored to suit a particular business. You need to speak to a commercial Solicitor. They will be able to discuss likely costs depending on your needs. I would recommend you speak to John Appleby on 01245 504904. Or if you wanted to pm me your number or email I could get him to contact you to have an informal chat about your requirements.....

Let me know how it goes.

Regards
Mark

OT Essex
Baby
Baby

#3 Unread post by OT Essex » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Thanks Mark, I will give John a call.

Abi

pammes
Newborn
Newborn

#4 Unread post by pammes » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:32 pm

Aspiring fintech entrepreneurs – read this article to the end! "Creating Fin Tech Start-ups" https://anywhere.epam.com/business/how- ... ch-company cuts straight to the chase. This is one of the most informative founding articles you will find on the subject of launching a new startup in the financial technology industry. It offers an astute examination of both the market environment and practical steps to navigate the living world of money technology

Return to “Ask the Solicitor”