babychic

what does everyone think about Fertility & Pregnancy Spell

kerrib
Toddler
Toddler

what does everyone think about Fertility & Pregnancy Spell

#1 Unread post by kerrib » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:51 pm

well we have been trying for baby number 2 now for about 9 months and still nothing iv started to do ovulaition test but have also been thinking about Fertility & Pregnancy Spell for the last couple of days they is one of ebay who has so many good feed back and says she belive in her spell so much that if it doesnt work she will give your money back.
oh thinks its just silly and that it will happn when the time is right but i am finding so hard right now alot of my mates and work friends are pregnant or having babies and im finding it so hard to be around pregnant people right now which makes me feels so bad for feeling this way.
im willing to give anything a try right now.

BrandonsMum08
Thirty-something
Thirty-something

#2 Unread post by BrandonsMum08 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:48 pm

How much is it? If its a matter of only a couple of pounds (less than £5) then if you are desperate, why not give it a try?
If it is more than that then i would say dont bother wasting your money. You have to remember, most people will fall pregnant within a certain period of time anyway, so the feedback means nothing really. I agree with your OH, it will happen when the time is right. However, if you keep trying for another 3 months, im pretty sure they say after you have been 'trying' for 1 year or more, then they will check yours and your OHs fertility.
I personally would wait for this to rule out any complications before you start forking large sums of money out on things that arent guarenteed to work.

I used ovulation tests off of ebay with Brandon, not because i wasnt falling pregnant, but because i was pretty impatient and wanted it to happen asap, and it worked first month. With this pregnancy, i felt myself ovulatiing with period like pains, and again, fell pregnant first month.

Maybe because you now have your heart so set on it, could it be that the romance and fun of the trying has faded? Sometimes people think this can prevent you falling pregnant on its own. How about using the ovulation tests, and on the day you are ovulating, maybe go for a romantic meal, wine and dine each other, and have fun when you get home, trying not to think of what you are trying to achieve?
ImageImage
ImageImage

Millie_loves_Luca
High-flyer
High-flyer

#3 Unread post by Millie_loves_Luca » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Hello,

I would be inclined to try it, some of the medical interventions I was once prepared to try were much more expensive and invasive!

You can try faith healing for almost free (you make a donation) and at £25 a session i had acupunture, and 2 months later I was pregnant with my daughter. I not been lucky since, but cant afford it at the mo.

best of luck

Helena xxx

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#4 Unread post by Jenn » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:07 am

Did you try it Kerrib? Just being nosey!

weezypops
Site Guru

#5 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:10 am

What's in it?

Schmushe
Blissful

#6 Unread post by Schmushe » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:15 am

weezypops wrote:What's in it?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FERTILITY-PREGNAN ... 3efb0b7fa9

I wondered how things were going Kerri, not seen you around much recently.
Personally I wouldnt try it becasue I think it is twoddle and a easy money making trick. :lol: (hmm maybe I should make one up and make some cash :lol: :lol: )

weezypops
Site Guru

#7 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:38 am

Schmushe wrote:
weezypops wrote:What's in it?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FERTILITY-PREGNAN ... 3efb0b7fa9

I wondered how things were going Kerri, not seen you around much recently.
Personally I wouldnt try it becasue I think it is twoddle and a easy money making trick. :lol: (hmm maybe I should make one up and make some cash :lol: :lol: )
Ah right. Yes, I agree with you Michelle. Sure it's only a pound but it's probably a nice little earner for the person selling it.

kerrib
Toddler
Toddler

#8 Unread post by kerrib » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:12 pm

hi no didnt try it still not pregnant tho but we are having abit of a break from trying at the min.
EssexMums Reading Challenge 408/20,100 pages read
Currently reading: Damaged
read so far this year: Daddys little earner.

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#9 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:05 pm

kerrib wrote:hi no didnt try it still not pregnant tho but we are having abit of a break from trying at the min.
Ahh bless ya hun, Enjoy crimbo and i hope things happen for you soon x
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

Schmushe
Blissful

#10 Unread post by Schmushe » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:20 pm

kerrib wrote:hi no didnt try it still not pregnant tho but we are having abit of a break from trying at the min.
Thats the best time to fall pregnant - when your not trying and you have stopped for a bit :lol:

Jeanette
The Nanny

#11 Unread post by Jeanette » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Schmushe wrote:
Thats the best time to fall pregnant - when your not trying and you have stopped for a bit :lol:
I was thinking exactly the same.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#12 Unread post by Gina73 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:32 pm

Fingers crossed it happens for you soon hun, they do say that when you stop trying that it usually happens.
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

mockingbird
Newborn
Newborn

Re: what does everyone think about Fertility & Pregnancy Spell

#13 Unread post by mockingbird » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:53 pm

Hi, your query is rather alarming. You used the word spell. But to me, it sounds like pure black magic. Let's suppose you go with the spell for baby. What happens next? You wake up with a baby on your side? Seems likely? LOGICAL??? No... Right? So, maybe what happens with these fantastical spells is that they play with some mystical forces. Specifically those governing your life. And there is no deny that there is whole world of MYSTICISM. I have loved to study it as a subject. Read in books. And yet still, if I were at your place. I would not allow myself any of that. I would rather pursue scientific solutions. Such as IVF or Surrogacy... You can have the baby through these realistic modes. You need to do some searches... Best of luck!

Return to “Trying to Conceive”