babychic

still trying for baby number 2

kerrib
Toddler
Toddler

still trying for baby number 2

#1 Unread post by kerrib » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:24 pm

well we are still trying for baby number 2. cant believe how much i want another one get bit upset every month when i come on. i fell for jake really quickly so kind of hoped i would fall quickly again. o well im sure it will happen soon. would so love for jake to have a baby brother or sister. xxx

weezypops
Site Guru

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Aw, sorry it's getting you down. We were only trying for four months wit our second but it still started to get to me.

How long have you been trying? I read something that said it takes the average couple a year to conceive...

kerrib
Toddler
Toddler

#3 Unread post by kerrib » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:31 am

its been about 9 months now.
EssexMums Reading Challenge 408/20,100 pages read
Currently reading: Damaged
read so far this year: Daddys little earner.

artyfartymack
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#4 Unread post by artyfartymack » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:53 am

I found that when I stopped thinking about it and testing my temperature etc I fell.

Schmushe
Blissful

#5 Unread post by Schmushe » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:35 am

We used the ovulation kits when we were TTC Alexa, and it was spot on when 'the best time was', however due to my PCOS, I had to use meds to help in the end.

I think once you have been TTC for a yr + you can go to gp and ask for help.

nubs
Retiree
Retiree

#6 Unread post by nubs » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:37 pm

hope u fall soon sweet, my sil took 2 years to fall for her 2nd and is not on contraception now and her son is nearly a year, have u tried an ovulation kit - if ur hubby is a fireman does he work shifts as maybe u are just not getting the right time - I fell 1st month with both mine just had lots of fun ;)
Kris, Jack & Sam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGTCZlm/]
[/url]

bluewaterbabeiam
Graduate
Graduate

Re: still trying for baby number 2

#7 Unread post by bluewaterbabeiam » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Have been ttc now for 10 months with 2nd child. fell within 6 weeks with 1st and he is coming up 2yrs now! Really want him to have a silbling.......not getting any younger. Am 39 this year!
Mummy to two lovable little monsters who mean the world to me and whom I love unconditionally and wife to the man I love with all my heart.

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#8 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:15 am

Hey hun. Hope your ok.
I no how you feel darl, and i no it doesnt get any easier.
All i can say is dont give up hope sweetie.

We have been trying for coming up to 2 years. I had a mmc and nothings happened since. We have sort of put it at the back of our minds now and so much is happening with us atm, with our lil boys school etc.
What have the docs said huns.. have you had any tests etc?
I have been in for a flush through etc and to make sure all is ok and was fine.. a peace of mind i think.
Still doesnt make things easier does it.
Hope your ok and good luck with the ttc. x
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

bluewaterbabeiam
Graduate
Graduate

#9 Unread post by bluewaterbabeiam » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:48 am

Keep getting smiley faces using Clearblue digital ovulation tests, read this can be a sign of PCOS if the LH is always high? Have had day 21 blood test but day 2 fell on a bank holiday so have to wait till next cycle for the day 2 test! Been seeing a reflexologist who thinks I may have a slightly under active thyroid which can apparently have an effect on fertility so going to make an app with Dr to get that tested too! It's a bit of a shock when it happens so quickly once but not again isn't it?! Good luck x
Mummy to two lovable little monsters who mean the world to me and whom I love unconditionally and wife to the man I love with all my heart.

XxJack~AcexX

#10 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Tue May 18, 2010 4:22 pm

Hows things going girlys?

Last time i asked, i cheekily caught someone out as they had fallen pregnant and didnt want to lie :lol: Heres hoping for you xx
ImageImage

ImageImage

bluewaterbabeiam
Graduate
Graduate

#11 Unread post by bluewaterbabeiam » Wed May 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi Gemma,
Bloods all clear. Am waiting to have an x-ray on my tubes but in the meantime have found out my DH's sperm count is half what it should be! He is under strict orders now......so hopefully it will improve! Apparently it's quite normal for a man's count to go up and down. Suppose it happens when it happens hey?! How's ttc with you?
x

XxJack~AcexX

#12 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Thu May 20, 2010 11:53 am

Ahh bless huni, thankyou for asking but we have taken a step back from all of that. We feel atm Jack, our lil boy is our focus now and if anything happens in the future then it does.
I was getting so upset evry month when that time came and it just wasnt doing me any good.

Good luck with xray, i had that hun on my tubes, all was fine :D
Sorry to hear about DH's sperm but yes ive heard that i can go up and down, different reasons really including what they eat and do exercise wise etc too. Gosh theres soooooo much that you can and cant do with all of that, its mad isnt it how obsessed we can get.

I hope your ok, do u have a date about your xray yet? Wishing you lots and lots of luck xx
ImageImage

ImageImage

Gillybean
High-flyer
High-flyer

#13 Unread post by Gillybean » Thu May 20, 2010 7:33 pm

it took me 2 years to fall with my first, with no help or ovulation kits, and it took me 15months to fall for my second straight after I had Abigail

bluewaterbabeiam
Graduate
Graduate

#14 Unread post by bluewaterbabeiam » Thu May 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Can see where you are coming from Gemma! Prob the best way to look at things but not yet there myself! I turn 40 next yr and would really like another baby before it's too late!
Have had a pretty quick response from the hospital re the x-ray. Have to let them know when I am in the first 14 days of my cycle and they will book me in asap. So hopefully it'll be the next cycle. Have been very obsessed at times, my poor DH has heard me talking about getting pregnant again so much., although I am beginning to relax a little more about it now. We were so lucky with our Son......I fell within 6 wks.
Good luck to you too. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. x

XxJack~AcexX

#15 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Fri May 21, 2010 9:48 am

Ahh thanks hun. Bless ya.
Ohh yeah the hospital are good with the xray, and get you in asap when the time is right. Good Luck with it darl. I really hope things happen for you soon. Keeping evrything crossed.
You take care and let us no when you have had ya app with the hosp and what the result is. xxx
ImageImage

ImageImage

Return to “Trying to Conceive”