babychic

Trying for baby no3

lea-marie
Charli's Angel

#16 Unread post by lea-marie » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Good luck Kelly!

Have fun with the trying - and remember that practise makes perfect ;) lol
Borderline hippie, intersectional feminista, SJKW and general grump!

Kelly1983
Middle-ager
Middle-ager

#17 Unread post by Kelly1983 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:52 pm

lol thanks lea :)

Kelly1983
Middle-ager
Middle-ager

#18 Unread post by Kelly1983 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:28 am

On hold at mo, because of relationship problems. Got to work things out b4 have another baby i think..

mitchellmonkey
Achiever
Achiever

#19 Unread post by mitchellmonkey » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:25 pm

oh no, hope you manage to sort things out xx

For your high quality fragrances and make up or to join our growing team of distributors visit www.myfmbusiness.com/nickygrant

mockingbird
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Trying for baby no3

#20 Unread post by mockingbird » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:00 pm

Hi Kelly! Now I know who is responsible for overpopulating the earth? :lol: *wink *wink* So, what number of kids do you have? As of 2018? Gosh! I am still laughing so hard... Hahah... By the way, what do you love more? Producing the kids? Or raising them up? Are you doing something professionally? Or you simple run the baby-production-house. No offense, please... I am only tryna add mre humor here... Laugh till your stomach aches, ladies... Love you all *bigheart*

AshleySM
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Trying for baby no3

#21 Unread post by AshleySM » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:28 pm

Congratulations on this and Goodluck with the future. There is no shame whatsoever in having another baby. It is your right, your life, your decision. I hope that you have a healthy pregnancy. However I'd like to suggest you to think about different treatments. There's surrogacy, IVF, egg donation and sperm donation. All these methods are succesful and safe. They have a high chance of helping you get pregnant. You can research about them on different websites and choose the one most suitable for you. These techniques help increase the chances of pregnancy. They are very helpful especially at the stage you are at. Normal pregnancy is not the only option anymore. These techniques can prove to be better for you and your future child. I hope you find the time to do proper research. Otherwise pls let me know if I could help provide you with any details.

Return to “Trying to Conceive”