Ask for Your Advice

leaflower
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Ask for Your Advice

#16 Unread post by leaflower » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:54 am

Lakshmi wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:03 pm
Hi, MissPolly. I also have some problems with my fertility. It seems ED is my only chance to conceive. My DH and I haven’t chosen which fertility clinic to deal with. We have contacted one fertility clinic in Ukraine and are curious to get some feedback about the other Ukrainian fertility clinics. So which clinic are you interested in? Could you please share the list of the tests they require for their DE IVF?
Sorry for interrupting, I suppose each clinic has a standard list of required tests for taking part in the program. First of all, they ask about marriage certificate and passports. Then for husband:
sperm count, of course if you have it
chest X-ray as well as bloods, also karyotype. For woman (we have opted for egg donation and surrogacy) so the consultant asked us to send the certificate from the doctor says why pregnancy is not recommended to me and all medical records that could help to understand your medical condition.

To my mind, the set of tests for egg donation would be the same, but if you have more questions I'm open to any of them

snow woman
Newborn
Newborn

#17 Unread post by snow woman » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:57 pm

Hi, there. I just browsed this website and found this thread about Biotexcom. We also decided to deal with them as they offer rather good DE packages. Their prices are more than reasonable. In addition, they offer free accommodation and transportation services. Unfortunately, not all fertility clinics are ready to provide such services. We visited the clinic the previous month and signed up a contract with them. They really let their clients see the photos of the egg donors. We just got an access to their database and could choose the donor by ourself. For us, it was really very handy. Miss Polly, have you made up your mind what to do further? Will you deal with that clinic or not?

MissPolly
Newborn
Newborn

#18 Unread post by MissPolly » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:27 am

Hi, Snow Woman. Actually, we haven’t decided what to do further. The clinic does seem to offer rather favorable packages of services for very favorable prices. However, they are so overcrowded. We had a talk with the clinic’s reps the other days. They ask us to visit them one more time. Should we go there?

snow woman
Newborn
Newborn

#19 Unread post by snow woman » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:26 pm

I think you’re the one who need to make a decision in this situation. We quite liked their offers and I think we’ll deal with them. I think it’s up to you what to do further. We quite liked the fact that they have overcrowded halls. It may mean that they are really effective ones. At any rate, I wish you good luck in whatever you choose.
P.S. We also contacted them and they are ready to meet us the following month.

Return to “Trying to Conceive”