babychic

Stories of parenthood wanted!

For requests from TV/Radio Shows and Magazines looking for parents to appear in their features or programmes.
weezypops
Site Guru

Stories of parenthood wanted!

#1 Unread post by weezypops » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:12 pm

Sarah Nicolls is touring her show to Colchester Arts Centre on 20 Feb.

http://www.colchesterartscentre.com/eve ... tlessness/

The show combines music and tales of parenthood as Sarah is a working mum with two little ones under 3 years!

She is looking for mums to write for Sarah’s blog in exchange for a free ticket to come and see the show.

……………………………………………...

Sarah says:
In my new show Moments of Weightlessness, I tell the story of the birth of my first child, Stan, whilst unveiling why I built a unique piano and how I’ve got to grips with this surprising instrument. I was amazed when the piano was built as an instrument that could swing like a clock, by the nature of the frame that holds it and I saw a metaphorical parallel with the surprises that having children brings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF89q7yE2I4

Sarah wants to connect with parents wherever the show is touring to, asking you to write down your own stories in exchange for a FREE TICKET for the show. Shared experiences of birth, the relentless chaos and exhaustion of parenting and the delight and wonder of meeting small people then watching them grow. I’m going to post everything anonymously on my blog.

Here are some questions to get you thinking:
- How was/were your birth experience(s)?
- How has becoming a parent changed your life (things you’ve found hard to deal with, the most joyous things)?
- Is there anything else you’d like to tell me about your experience of having children – from trying to get pregnant to getting used to having a baby around or coping as your children grow up, change, develop?

Email submissions to info@sarahnicolls.com

Return to “Media Requests”