babychic

Do You Have A Friend Struggling With Infertility? FEE PAID.

For requests from TV/Radio Shows and Magazines looking for parents to appear in their features or programmes.
Eimear1981
Explorer
Explorer

Do You Have A Friend Struggling With Infertility? FEE PAID.

#1 Unread post by Eimear1981 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Hi ladies,

I am writing a very sensitive article for Fabulous Magazine about infertility and hope someone on Essexmums might have a friend who would like to take part.

I would like to speak to a woman who has had at least two rounds of IVF in the past three years (approx.) but they have been unsuccessful and she hasn't been able to conceive.
She can be planning more treatment or have decided to stop.

At the same time, friends, colleagues, family members etc...around her are getting pregnant and having babies. This is a position many women with fertility problems find themselves in and it's very difficult, being happy for other people but also jealous it isn't happening to you.

There is a fee for taking part, and the woman will have a full readback of her interview to ensure she is completely happy with it as I realise how sensitive an issue this is.

If you have a friend with fertility issues please pass this request on to her, and ask her to contact me on Eimear.o'hagan@fabulousmag.co.uk

Thanks x

Return to “Media Requests”