babychic

Back to School - What's Happening This Year?

weezypops
Site Guru

Back to School - What's Happening This Year?

#1 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:31 pm

Thought it might be nice to have a little thread again about what our kids will be doing this year as we're nearly at back to school time!

Felix will be going into year four at Chalkwell - I can't believe how grown up that sounds! He will be in Class 4CF and he has a teacher called Mr Fleury who used to be a year six teacher and apparently is "very strict but very funny" - sounds like a good combination!

Iris is going into year two, last year of infants! She has a teacher called Ms Stephens and she is in Class Mexico. Iris says she is as nice as her old teacher so that's a good start.

Dexter will be starting at St Michael's - gulp! He's only going to be doing two sessions a week at first, then three from Christmas. I guess he will get his funding from March so can then do a couple of full days. I can't believe it really. Going to be nice to have some time to get some work done but he's still my baby!

Schmushe
Blissful

Re: Back to School - What's Happening This Year?

#2 Unread post by Schmushe » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:12 pm

Josh will be in year 8 and Alexa year 4.

Alexa is looking forward to the grown up PTA discos where they can buy their own food and wear their own clothes. Means a later pick up too. Her teacher is the head of the curriculum overall and apparently very strict.

Jeanette
The Nanny

#3 Unread post by Jeanette » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:40 pm

Alexa wasn't too pleased when she discovered who her teacher was going to be was she. Has she come to terms with the situation now?
Dexter going to 'little school', :shock:
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Schmushe
Blissful

#4 Unread post by Schmushe » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:24 pm

She was devestated and actually cried when she found out. Hopefully she 'll be ok. Although josh has history with this teacher so I hope she doesn't take it out on Alexa

Return to “Education”