babychic

Starting school in September 2014?

clairetalkingtots
Baby
Baby

Starting school in September 2014?

#1 Unread post by clairetalkingtots » Thu May 09, 2013 8:28 am

Is your child starting big school in September 2014? Want to give them a head start? Why not come along to my Talking Tots Sparklers class for 3+ year olds?

Through the classes we will:
* Help your child develop the necessary skills to build good relationships, do well at school and be a confident, happy child
* Provide an introduction to words, sounds, rhymes, rhythm and narration - vital for when it's time to learn to read and write
* Encourage strong communication while helping to develop the concentration and listening skills, so important in the classroom
* Learn to take turns and share in a group setting

Classes start in September 2013 at the Leigh Community Centre at 2.15pm on Thursdays. Classes are £5 each payable half-termly in advance. Younger siblings can come along for free! Limited places available.

I am also running a FREE taster session on Thursday 27th June at 2.15pm. Limited places available.

Please contact me if you would like any more information or to reserve a place. I'll need your email address plus little ones name and date of birth.

I look forward to hearing from you x

clairetalkingtots
Baby
Baby

Re: Starting school in September 2014?

#2 Unread post by clairetalkingtots » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:04 pm

I can't recommend these sessions enough - ideal for those starting school next year!

clairetalkingtots
Baby
Baby

Re: Starting school in September 2014?

#3 Unread post by clairetalkingtots » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:43 pm

I still have a few places left so please do let me know if you would like to come along x

Return to “Education”