babychic

Dog Fouling Campaign

For the discussion of controversial topics and serious debate.
weezypops
Site Guru

Dog Fouling Campaign

#1 Unread post by weezypops » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:26 pm

The Essex Chronicle sent this over to see what I thought - it's a campaign from Braintree council to stop dog fouling in the street. They wanted to know if I thought the campaign was too much or the right way of tackling it. What do you think?

BE WARNED - the image is pretty grim, though I think I found it considerably easier to look at than the poor reporter who said he had to turn it face down on his desk. I guess mums just aren't as squeamish!

If you're brave you can see the images here: www.essexmums.org/dogfouling.pdf

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Re: Dog Fouling Campaign

#2 Unread post by Jenn » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:00 pm

I read this as Dog fouling competition when I saw it on my phone in the week! I was a little confused but I understand now!

Nothing new in the pictures - seen it before - there was one a few years back where a toddler built a sandcastle with dog poo in it and other with a toddler eating it on the beach mixed up with the sand.

How do you prove that the person who has been reported actually didn't pick up their poop?

My friend gets a dog magazine and in it was an article about how a bloke dressed up in official looking uniform and went round charging on the spot fine for dog foulers - turned out he wasn't official at all but made a lot of money and hopefully made some people re-think about picking up their poo!

Return to “Speaker's Corner”