babychic

raising money for cancer

For discussion about healthy living, recipe advice and more.
jennaanderson
Newborn
Newborn

raising money for cancer

#1 Unread post by jennaanderson » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:49 pm

I'm wondering if you can help me on a charity cause. One of my team members Maxine Foord friends from college Rachel was diagnosed with a form of pancreatic cancer. She's only 33 and has two very young children. She was told that there wasn't anything the NHS could do and palliative care was her only option.
Her story really touched my heart as it hit home that this can happen to anyone.
The good news is she did not accept this outcome and went on to get treatment in Germany and has responded really really well. Because not everyone has the funds to do this she has set up a trust called 'Love Hope Trust', this is helping raise funds for other people to gain treatment that is not offered on the NHS. If she had listened to the the professionals the outcome could have been so much more tragic.
So I want to raise some funds, I'm starting small and plan do more in the future. But for now I'm selling these gorgeous little lip treatments and all profits will be going to 'Love Hope Trust'.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Hop ... 6116921720
They are £2.99 each (plus a small postage cost or delivered if local). They are a gorgeous lip balm and perfect for your handbag plus lots more. If you'd like one please comment here or inbox me.

Return to “Health Talk”