babychic

28th March....

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
HeatherH
Little kid
Little kid

28th March....

#1 Unread post by HeatherH » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:39 pm

So whats everyone up to today?

I'm still on a mission about getting my flat all lovely and tidy as I have a landlord inspection next week, oh the fun.

My only problem is that I keep having breaks.... to many cups of tea breaks, and I seem not to be getting very far with what I'm supposed to be doing lol

Hugs
Heather

weezypops
Site Guru

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:42 pm

Well, I've finally got Felix to take a nap! Hurrah! He's been in a great mood today, cruising all over the place and generally being pretty jolly but he didn't want to sleep even though he was getting tired. He's gone now though so I'm catching up on here and uploading some pics I took this morning.

When Felix wakes up we're going to take him swimming! Encouraged by Katie's tales of a lovely warm learner pool at Belfairs we're going to take felix along for his first ever dip. It's sad but I'm actually really excited!

HeatherH
Little kid
Little kid

#3 Unread post by HeatherH » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:45 pm

Yeah belfairs is good nice and warm pool, haven't been there in a while, hopefully the changing facilities are a bit better than what I remember them. Hope Felix has a nice time x
[url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][img]http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/3308/1743/33081743.png[/img][/url]

kate
Baby
Baby

#4 Unread post by kate » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:56 pm

aww i hope he enjoys it Louise, i hope they'll let you take some pics of his 1st dip :D

weezypops
Site Guru

#5 Unread post by weezypops » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:58 pm

kate wrote:aww i hope he enjoys it Louise, i hope they'll let you take some pics of his 1st dip :D
Ooh, I'd love to take my camera along... maybe next time though, I think I'll be a bit too nervous this time!

Jeanette
The Nanny

#6 Unread post by Jeanette » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:35 pm

Hope you all enjoy yourselves.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”