babychic

Worried about your spending? Family wanted for new TV show!

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
DifferentLives
Newborn
Newborn

Worried about your spending? Family wanted for new TV show!

#1 Unread post by DifferentLives » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Hello there! Hope you don't mind me posting, my name's Talitha and I'm a casting assistant producer at Mentorn Media.

We are looking for families to take part in an exciting new Channel 4 Prime-Time Lifestyle TV Programme!

Are you a family with 1 to 3 children?

Are you extremely frugal or do you love to spend and enjoy life to the max?

Are you worried about your family's extreme saving or over spending? Would you like the chance to sample another family’s money choices?

We are looking for families to take part in a unique opportunity to compare different budgets and lifestyles.

Whether you run a tight ship and save every spare penny, or whether you find it hard to stop spending, we want to hear from you.

If this sounds like you or someone you know please get in touch as soon as possible. We would love to hear from families in Essex!

You can reach the casting team on 020 7258 6877 or email differentlives@mentorn.tv. Or please send us a message on here for more info!

laneok41
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Worried about your spending? Family wanted for new TV show!

#2 Unread post by laneok41 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:39 pm

I love spending time with my family and that’s the reason I added shows by Andy Yeatman to my list. My kids’ vacation is about to start and I would love to watch this with them. It has been a very long time that we watched anything together.

giljob
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Worried about your spending? Family wanted for new TV show!

#3 Unread post by giljob » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:21 am

Giant Eagle liquor store hours will be happy to serve you. Not only do they have a wide selection of wines, beers, and spirits, but they also offer some of the best prices around. giant eagle liquor store hrs

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”