babychic

August!!

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

August!!

#1 Unread post by rachel jane » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:03 am

Morning ladies.
Hope all is good in your lives. Thought I'd write and see how everyone is doing.
We have had a busy holidays so far. I took the kids to Barcelona for 10 days with friends and that was great we loved it. I'm still having to work in the holidays but I has ever next week off as we are going camping just to Mersea with Wayne and 6 of our kids.
Am meeting friends at the beach hut I borrow in the summer today so that should be a nice afternoon.
My sister arrived Tuesday with my neice for 12 days and she told me she's pregnant due in March so that's good. My best friend is due in a few weeks so can't wait for that.
Johns doing ok. He took the kids to Leicester for a few days to stay with his sister and they are going to Cambridge bank holiday weekend with him to see his brother. He's just waiting for his scan results but we are expecting them to be fine because he hasn't heard anything so no news is good news.
Kids are good I literally cannot keep up with my daughters social life she's here there and everywhere but I don't let her go everywhere on her own yet as she's still only 12 but so sensible. Teds good enjoying his footie still and he hides now. They all still do karate. Gus is obsessed with footie and is now a lion in Trinity and plays proper matches from next month so that will be cute. I taught him his shoelaces sat so he's always doing them now bless him.
Anyway would be lovely to get replies off you ladies.xxx

nubs
Retiree
Retiree

Re: August!!

#2 Unread post by nubs » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:16 pm

Hi ya
Barcelona looked amazing Rach, we went over Mersea at the beginning of the holidays in the caravan and then had this week off doing house things and Jack had a sleepover last night belated for his birthday
Have really loved having a garden this year compared with to the last two years the boys are constantly out there, pool is set up, water slide etc
The kids are growing up fast - can't believe Jack is going in to year 6 and Sam year 3! Both are loving footie too and doing really well as keepers
I took on new hours for teaching swimming last term so now run a session over at billericay which I absolutely love and this weekend I am going out to do open water teaching - lots of doors opening and getting a good reputation so all good
Congrats to Marie! And tell us more about Wayne! X
Kris, Jack & Sam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGTCZlm/]
[/url]

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#3 Unread post by rachel jane » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:05 pm

Kris do you remember Wayne from school he was the life guard at shoebury pool. Haha. He's lovely it's been 5 months now and he's so lovely to me and the kids. He's got 4 himself but a bit of a problematic ex wife but never mind I can handle it. I'm looking forward to s more relaxing camping trip than last year when I was on my own with the kids and dog!!

nubs
Retiree
Retiree

#4 Unread post by nubs » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Wayne? Did he not do pe with us???
Good for you though, unfortunately the older we get the more baggage comes with relationships x
Kris, Jack & Sam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGTCZlm/]
[/url]

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#5 Unread post by rachel jane » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:29 pm

Wayne Warner he's 42. Remember ginger David Warner? His brother!!

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”