babychic

Wishful Wednesday

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
Leanne&5children
Expectant
Expectant

Wishful Wednesday

#1 Unread post by Leanne&5children » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:11 pm

Afternoon,

My days of wishing for a quiet 5 mins have turned into dreams lol

Think boys are getting bored now only another 4 weeks to go sigh......

Been busy trying to get stuff organised for girls birthday next week, think I've got everything just got to find the time to make the cake then collect balloons and meat next week, can't believe their going to be 1:'(

Boys are doing drama this week and the museum and learning about the great fire of London, their enjoying it but once we've finished each day at the museum only 1he 30mins -2hrs their getting bored quick running out of ideas

Anyway hope everyone is ok and enjoying the hols
Leanne and children xxxx

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Re: Wishful Wednesday

#2 Unread post by Jenn » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:54 pm

Afternoon all

We went to the playsheme again this morning and then out for lunch with Tracy and another mum from school. Was really nice but now feeling stuffed and tired and lazy!

Got a very long list of things to do but struggling to motivate.

I have just let the boys put a dvd on as they are both tired and I am thinking that as they are both sitting - maybe I should do some ironing as got a mountainful of stuff that has been here for a couple of weeks.

Hope everyone is ok - wow 1 already Leanne - it really does fly by!

Jeanette
The Nanny

#3 Unread post by Jeanette » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:38 pm

Evening ladies.
Oh dear Leanne. You do have your hands full. You have to remind yourself that you are a special mum though, two sets of twins. :lol: :wink:
Hubbies bosses daughter had a baby boy yesterday morning. She's had 4 or 5 miscarriages before successfully going to term with this one, so we're all very pleased for her. She was at the same school as Lou so have sort of kept in touch. She was overdue though and was induced and then had to have a C section as the cord was round the neck. All fine in the end though. A healthy 8 pounder.
I've had another lazy day today apart from watering the baskets, doing a wash - ironing after dinner and emptying the bins into the compost bin and the wormery.
How many of you have wheely bins for your food waste? Ours stinks and has maggots in it :x :shock: yuck, yuck, yuck, despite having a power wash a few months ago.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

weezypops
Site Guru

#4 Unread post by weezypops » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:05 pm

That's great news Mum, glad to hear the baby arrived safely.

We have been at a friend's this afternoon - very nice. Kids played (mainly) nicely, we had a little wine... all good!

Also managed to do some good under-stairs cupboard clearance earlier too.

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”