babychic

Tired tuesday

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
Leanne&5children
Expectant
Expectant

Tired tuesday

#1 Unread post by Leanne&5children » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:33 am

Omg I feel so run down, and tired keeping the kids entertained is tiring

Had a lovely weekend went to cressing temple barns for their family fun day, but disappointed really as had to pay to get in which wasn't much but then had to pay for everything else on top and with 3 kids worked out pretty expensive. Plus was attacked by wasps got stung twice.

On Sunday I went to my friends surprise baby shower, we went to the anchor at hullbridge,it was lovely and the food was delish my friend was totally surprised and couldn't believe we arranged it behind her back and didn't let considering we had all spoken to her last week.

Darren has man flu he has got up and currently asleep on the sofa so won't bother including him today, he is doing my head in again but I'm not going to rant about it as not worth it.

My friend who's baby shower it was on Sunday is being induced today at 35 weeks so hopefully she'll be holding her twin girls soon, oooohhhhh I'm so excited

Taking boys to museum this arvo clay modeling today, then home for slowcooked bbq pork chops I think
Right best get on
Have fun xx
Leanne and children xxxx

Jeanette
The Nanny

Re: Tired tuesday

#2 Unread post by Jeanette » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:36 am

Morning ladies.
I've just sat down for a cuppa while a curry and a spag bol simmer away on the hob. Thought I'd prepare them both at the same time, so that's tonight and tomorrow's dinners sorted. Haven't had a curry for ages.
Watered the baskets and that's about it for me apart from ironing this evening.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Tired tuesday

#3 Unread post by weezypops » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:21 pm

Afternoon all. Nice to sleep in my own bed. Feeling quite tired today but let Kester have a lie-in as he did so much driving yesterday. Have been washing, unpacking, tidying and sorting and the kids have been untidying as I go. Sigh.

Just about to do a tesco order for groceries and have Zoe coming for a personal training session later on which I'm looking forward to. Think Kester and the kids might go out while I do that.

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”