babychic

Up and ready Thursday

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
Leanne&5children
Expectant
Expectant

Up and ready Thursday

#1 Unread post by Leanne&5children » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:21 am

Morning

Thought I'd check in, keeping these kids entertained is hard work

Tues we went to museum and did some planting, and learnt about herbs then went to nanny's as family was around,
yesterday we sent to the museum it was Egyptian themed the boys made head dresses we then popped to Tesco for some lunch and wrapping paper.
Darren has taken jess and Alex to chessington, so me and the boys are going to have a picnic in the park before going to the museum for puppet making.
my neighbour is doing my head in, keeps knocking and moaning coz were not in, apparently were not allowed a life, I know he is bored but its not my fault and not my responsibility to look after him, and the amount of times I've told him not to give my kids stuff. I'd go stir crazy if I stayed in all hols,

Twins group tomorrow, then were going to the Essex family fun day on sat at freeing temple barns so still a few busy days

Hope everyone is enjoying theirhols
Leanne and children xxxx

Jeanette
The Nanny

Re: Up and ready Thursday

#2 Unread post by Jeanette » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:56 pm

Afternoon ladies.
Sounds like you're making the most of the holidays Leanne. Why is your neighbour moaning that you're not in? Strange.
I've had a busy morning doing Thursday housework. Bathroom and loo cleaning, 3 wash loads, bed changing, cleaned Velux windows, hoovered stairs and washed floors.
Going to feed Lous cats this evening.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Leanne&5children
Expectant
Expectant

Re: Up and ready Thursday

#3 Unread post by Leanne&5children » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:19 pm

He is 6 and moaning coz the boys aren't in to play with him, he isn't very nice at times so my boys don't always want to play with him.

Am absolutely shattered,
Leanne and children xxxx

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”