babychic

long time no see

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
mitchellmonkey
Achiever
Achiever

long time no see

#1 Unread post by mitchellmonkey » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:31 pm

Hi, i used to be a regular on here a few years back but life kinda took over. Anyway i thought i would pop back to say Hello.
My children, Mitchell and Jamie are now age 9 years and 5 years old. They both absolutly love their football and are doing great at school.
When i had Mitchell 9 years ago we decided i wouldnt return to work so i could be at home for them but I decided to return to work in december so i applied for a Mid Day Assistant at our local school. I got a phone call the following day offering me the job. I started 3 weeks ago and i Love it. Its so rewarding.
Im still selling FM fragrances and make up, i love their products and would never wear anything else.
I now make hand made hair bows, hair scrunchies, sock bows, personalised keyrings and toy holder clips too. I have a Facebook page called Nickys beading & bobbles if anyone wants to take a look.

Anyway, i wont bore you anymore, i just thought id pop back to say Hi xx

For your high quality fragrances and make up or to join our growing team of distributors visit www.myfmbusiness.com/nickygrant

Jeanette
The Nanny

Re: long time no see

#2 Unread post by Jeanette » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:06 am

Hi Nicky.
Lovely to hear from you again on here. I've kept up with you on FB but on here it's more for chatting, I miss a lot of the 'older' members.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: long time no see

#3 Unread post by weezypops » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:28 pm

Nice to hear from you Nicky! It was Sophie's 9th birthday party at the weekend and it really got me thinking about how big these kids are getting - nearly double figures but I remember us all meeting up and them being toddlers!

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”