babychic

Rainy Saturday 3rd

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Rainy Saturday 3rd

#1 Unread post by Jenn » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:34 am

Morning all

Having a home day today. Need to take the Christmas decs down and then hoover the house as there seems to be glitter and pine needles everywhere :)

Boys are currently playing Hot Wheels and planes so will give them a little longer to play as we are in no hurry today and def don't really fancy going out!

I am hoping to catch up with all the washing today as well and would also like to pack the boys bags for school. Although William doesn't go back until Weds but would still like to be organised (yeah right! :) )

Right - looks like Mike aunt is coming down today to visit MIL - so had better have a quick tidy up as would be really nice if she pops in to say hi.

Have a good day everyone.

Jeanette
The Nanny

Re: Rainy Saturday 3rd

#2 Unread post by Jeanette » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:33 pm

Afternoon ladies.
We too are spending the day indoors Jenn. It looks horrible out there doesn't it? I think it's going to be the same tomorrow.
We had to bring all the recycling and bottles back in this morning as I'd got the collection day wrong. I thought we were being super efficient last night getting everything out and ready, knowing we'd be having a lie in this morning.
Den is brewing today and was up before me this morning. I got up at 11. Nothing planned today.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#3 Unread post by rachel jane » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:03 pm

Hideous out there!!!
We have been busy the last few days visiting people and entertaining here. Ive just made 2 lasagnes as we have friends over tonight. I worked last night and am tomorrow morning so all back to normal.
Am just researching dogs as the kids are desperate for a dog and I would quite like one as well. Ive been thinking about it for about a year now. Have narrowed it down to a jack Russell!!!

nubs
Retiree
Retiree

#4 Unread post by nubs » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:15 pm

Are you going to get a pup or a rescue? I would love another dog but too busy for one at the moment
How is John doing?

We have been pricing up tiles for the new shower room today, decisions decisions

Tom and jack are off to watch arsenal tomorrow to say both are excited is an understatement so Sam and I have to entertain ourselves and then I am working Monday boo!
Kris, Jack & Sam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGTCZlm/]
[/url]

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#5 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Hey ya all.
Hope your all ok.
Hope John is ok Rachel.
Ahh hope the boys enjoy the game Sunday Kris. Enjoy some time with Sam.
We are having a day indoors.
It's rotten out there and could do with it that's for sure.
Back to work for both of us Monday boo. Really loved the time off together. Boys aren't back to school till Tuesday tho so thankfully my MIL is having them.
How you feeling Tracey hun.
A delayed Happy New Year all. X
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”