babychic

Think its Monday!!

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
Tracyx
Lover
Lover

Think its Monday!!

#1 Unread post by Tracyx » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Afternoon All,

Hope you have all had lovely Christmases!!

We have had quite a few horrid weeks and now I'm feeling a bit better emotionally I'll fill you in a bit.
We found out I was pregnant, which explained me feeling tired/exhausted all the time. This was back in November. As We weren't sure of dates and my age they did an early scan which didnrt add up with dates so had to go back in 2 weeks. Which was horrid waitiing. Went back and some change but couldnt see a heartbeat so was expecting the worst. Nearly a week later the kids broke up and we were waiting to see Santa and it all started, which was quite horrendous, until it just went on and on and got really bad on the Saturday night, which just happened to be Tillys sleepover!! So thankful that Emma and Andy came round at 3 am I might add and I was taken to A&E and eventually kept in on fluids etc. Got sent home on the Sunday evening and had to go back for a further scan on the Monday. Unbelievably they told us that the pregnancy was still there!! So came home with another apppointment to go back on 6th Jan. If nothing happens have to have op. So then Monday night had to go through it all again which was so painful. Got through it all at home though. We had a lovely Christmas Day though.Apart from feeling utterly useless and exhausted, we managed an afternoon at Lakeside on Saturday but promptly came home with a stomach bug and ended up in bed all day yesterday!! I am feeling so much better today and am feeling really guilty about the kids not getting up to much. They do seem quite happy playing with there new toys and Wii etc. But i could do with some fresh air and energy!!!!

On the up side I have lost 11lbs in the last couple of weeks, I'm sure I should fell happy about that!!

Sorry if its all TMI but just thought I'd explain my absence and let you all know whats happening.

Hoping our New Year will be a little better than Christmas!! xxxx

nubs
Retiree
Retiree

Re: Think its Monday!!

#2 Unread post by nubs » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Omg Tracy you have had a right time of it! Big hugs x
Kris, Jack & Sam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGTCZlm/]
[/url]

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#3 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:44 pm

Hugs to you lovey. I'm sorry to hear that xx
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

Jeanette
The Nanny

#4 Unread post by Jeanette » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Evening ladies.
Crikey Tracey that all sound horrendous. Are you still pregnant or don't you know? So sorry to hear you've had such a bad time. I remember it well when it happened to Lou.
Busy day here.
Den went into work for a few hours at lunchtime. I went to Tescos to do our weekly shop. It was busy in there with people just browsing so took longer than normal.
It was 3 o'clock by the time I sat down for a cuppa, then Den arrived home.
Took the tree and decorations down so now I can give everywhere a good Hoover and wipe down tomorrow. Nice to have the house back to normal.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#5 Unread post by rachel jane » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:27 pm

Oh Tracy big hugs to you what a horrible time.xx
Wheres Louise gone?
Took connie to see annie today with my friend and her girl and we had lunch out and connies sleeping at her friends. Ted went to his friends today for an xbox day and he has a friend sleeping tonight. Gus and me are snuggled watching tangled.
Whats everyone doing nye? Think we are going to the castle pub on front for a family disco.
Have a nice eve.x

Jeanette
The Nanny

#6 Unread post by Jeanette » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:02 am

Rachel, Louise is on holiday till Friday. They're in Buckinghamshire with a group of friends.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#7 Unread post by Tracyx » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:21 pm

Thankyou ladies. It has been horrendous.
Jeanette, no I'm not pregnant now, just have to wait til Tuesday for my final scan to make sure everything has cleaared otherwise I'll have to go in. This is our 3rd time now but boy the other two weren't anything like this.

I am feeling a lot better today, just need some get up and go. That stomach bug really didnt help. x

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#8 Unread post by rachel jane » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:52 pm

Was it planned Tracy or a surprise?

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#9 Unread post by Jenn » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:14 am

Oh Tracy. I had wondered if there was something happening that you weren't able to share and talk about. I do hope you can all recover properly. Thinking of you all

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#10 Unread post by Tracyx » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:13 pm

Rachel, we weren't taking temperatures or anything but we just had said if it happens we were happy to have another one.

Jenn, thankyou. xxxx

weezypops
Site Guru

#11 Unread post by weezypops » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Really sorry to read this Tracy, how are you feeling now?

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”