babychic

Sunday - Still Christmassy!

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
weezypops
Site Guru

Sunday - Still Christmassy!

#1 Unread post by weezypops » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Hope everyone is still having a nice time - who is having to work or has husbands having to work and who has a decent chunk of time off? Kester is off until the 5th, so a really nice long break. We are away from tomorrow until the 2nd too so that should be fun.

Went up to Colchester Leisure World today which the kids loved. Dexter was unsure at first but was loving it by the end.

i need to do a little work now and Kester and the kids are taking down the decorations as we're not going to be back until after new year. Feels a bit early but will be nice when we get back and don't have to do it!

Jeanette
The Nanny

Re: Sunday - Still Christmassy!

#2 Unread post by Jeanette » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Evening ladies.
I've been resisting the urge to take down the decorations today. Kept telling myself that I needed a totally lazy day.
Felt really tired today despite not getting up until 11. I had a short snooze this afternoon after doing the crosswords.
Dens boss phoned him to warn him not to turn on certain lights when he goes into work tomorrow as they've had a water pipe leak from an upstairs room. It had set off alarms that resulted in police turning up with dogs. So I dread to think what sort of mess he's going to be faced with tomorrow.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

Re: Sunday - Still Christmassy!

#3 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:07 pm

Evening all.
Thankfully Dom and I still have another week off work which is very much apreciated.
Hope your all ok and enjoying your break.
Have also been tempted to take down the Christmas Decs. Nice to get back to normal isn't it.
X
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”