babychic

Tinsel Tuesday!!

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Tinsel Tuesday!!

#1 Unread post by rachel jane » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:40 am

Alright ladies?!
Had a fab time in centre parcs although my purse would say different! Saw Santa, did a quiz and the kids did an Ariel adventure with a massive zip wire at the end. I lied and said Ted was 9 otherwise I would of had to do it as well!!!! Have put on about 10 stone so need to be good the next couple of days. Went on a cyclone water ride there it was insane but so much fun I had to do it a few times. Who's been to centre parcs? I really recommend it.
Done loads of wrapping last night but have loads more to do. I have the dentist at 12.30 with Connie to have my filling redone. They took it out a couple of weeks back and I've had a temporary one in since.
Johns taking Ted shopping. Not ideal as johns is struggling but he takes them on their own Christmas shopping every year and its teds turn.
I'm working tonight as I didn't work Friday and then nothing till Sunday and Friday so pretty good.
How's everyone's Christmas going so far?

Jeanette
The Nanny

Re: Tinsel Tuesday!!

#2 Unread post by Jeanette » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:31 pm

Afternoon ladies.
Phoned the dentist after Den had left for work and they fit me in at 11, well 11.30 after a wait. All fitted back in now, had to do a bit of drilling which I wasn't expecting but they didn't charge as I'd been there a couple of months ago for a check up. :D
Preparing a shepherds pie for tonight's dinner. Did the ironing earlier. Yippee, no lunches to prepare for a few days.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

weezypops
Site Guru

#3 Unread post by weezypops » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Evening all. Been out all day! We had our cleaner come this morning so I wanted to get out of her way and keep us out long enough that the kids couldn't wreck the house! They will be at Kester's work tomorrow so won't have a chance then either. Went to see Paddington which was just lovely. I was a bit uncertain as I love Paddington Bear and the trailer looked too different but I thought it was excellent - the kids laughed the whole way through and it was quite moving too in places!

Then met Claire and had lunch at Pizza Hut which was nice though Dexter was quite tired and a bit of a beast. Had a few bits to buy and picked up our Christmas veggies - just have some cheese to pick up in Leigh tomorrow and the meat and we should be done though I can't help feeling I have forgotten something!

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#4 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Hey ya.
Hope your all ok.
Busy day today able have been to Kent and been prepping some more bits for Crimbo when we got back.
Nice to now sit and we are playing the Kinect.
Having cheeky chops for dinner tonight. Dom gets them from a mate at work so nice and fresh. We have our Leg of Teg, Gammon and Turkey from for Christmas too.
Jack and his team mates had a fab day today footy wise so it's all good there. Won 3 out of 4 matches. Faberooni.
Can't believe it's Christmas Eve tomorrow. Can't wait for the Elves to deliver the boys Christmas Eve box with goodies and new pj's etc. Eek.

Hope you all have a lovely one and enjoy every moment.
Take care all. X
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#5 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Ahh we love Center Parts Rachel.
Defo recommend also. We went again this year. X
ImageImage

ImageImage