babychic

Monday

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Monday

#1 Unread post by Jenn » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:36 am

Morning everyone

Jeanette - Hope you are not too bruised and sore!
Tracy - Good luck to Freddie at school and hope you have a lovely anniversary. Hope the school run can be as good as it can be too - TOY!
Louise - Is Leanne doing ok? Has she updated much on f/bk?
Rachel - if you are reading - I hope everything is as ok as it can be!

So - back to school after a grey weekend and the sun is out and the sky is very blue! Hmmmm.... just not fair!

Not really sure what me and James will get up to today? Play it by ear a bit probably.

Hope everyone is ok and well and has a good day!

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Monday

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:53 am

Back to school novelty has worn off a bit this morning I think, both kids are looking quite unenthusiastic!

Dexter was up in the night upset, not really sure why. We had him in with us all night which was fine but just unexpected as he's been sleeping well recently. Feeling a bit tired as a result.

Have someone coming over to discuss website overhauls today to see how much it will cost so that might be interesting.

Felix is going to a friend's after school. That's about it I think!

Leanne seems okay - the girls are lovely!

Millie_loves_Luca
High-flyer
High-flyer

#3 Unread post by Millie_loves_Luca » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:41 am

Morning,

Hope dexter is ok Louise. Everyone went Into school happily today. I've caught Luca's sicky bug, I'm not too bad but I'm afraid of passing onto girls so I'm just going to do a quicky oven dinner with minimal prep, will pop to shops when I pick up Luca.

Nothing after school although Millie's school shoes broke this morning, so if I'm up to it I should really go into hadleigh straight from school to try to get a new pair. Not ordering online as I've got two pairs to send back cos they didn't fit her right.

That's it for today xx

Helena x

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#4 Unread post by Tracyx » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:50 am

Morning All,

Thanks Jenn.

Tiannah had a moment but managed to scooter to school with Freddie in his uniform, bless him! We weren't late so was a bonus, she went in very well with smiles. Freddie kissed and waved and headed straight for the Lego! I had a little tear but to be honest will probably be worse on Wednesday when he goes all day.

Jeanette hope you are OK today, xx

Its our 7th wedding anniversary today, can't believe where those years have gone.

Not much on today, going to get Freddo in a minute. The car is in the garage to see what damage, they have just called John and its really not looking good on the bank balance. They have to get it all apart first to see the problem and want 60 just for that!

Hope you all enjoy the sunshine!

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#5 Unread post by Tracyx » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:52 am

Morning All,

Thanks Jenn.

Tiannah had a moment but managed to scooter to school with Freddie in his uniform, bless him! We weren't late so was a bonus, she went in very well with smiles. Freddie kissed and waved and headed straight for the Lego! I had a little tear but to be honest will probably be worse on Wednesday when he goes all day.

Jeanette hope you are OK today, xx

Its our 7th wedding anniversary today, can't believe where those years have gone.

Not much on today, going to get Freddo in a minute. The car is in the garage to see what damage, they have just called John and its really not looking good on the bank balance. They have to get it all apart first to see the problem and want 60 just for that!

Hope you all enjoy the sunshine!

Jeanette
The Nanny

#6 Unread post by Jeanette » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Evening ladies.
Cooking dinner at the moment as Den was late home from work, the safes wouldn't set.
Did the shopping this morning with my head down. Nobody even took a second glance but I was still very self conscious.
I have discovered more bruises and I'm stiffening up a bit. Hopefully things should start improving soon.
Happy anniversary Tracy.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#7 Unread post by rachel jane » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:24 pm

Hi everyone. All ok here thanks.
Gus started school today and he said he loves it and wants to go back. He does mornings for the first week then full time next week. He looked so cute in his uniform!
Jeanette hope your bruises are getting better.
I have a gym induction tomorrow so hopefully it will kick start my fitness!!!
Tracy I hope things improve it sounds like you have had a rough time.
Connie's just getting ready for her 11+ on the 20th. She's taking it for the experience as she only wants to go to shoebury. It is so hard but she's going to do her best bless her. One of my friends has paid £1000+ to tutor her child to hopefully pass and he's just not grammar school material.
I hope all the kids are getting on well back at school.x

weezypops
Site Guru

#8 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Blimey, a thousand pounds? That's insane!

I can't believe Gus is old enough to start school - how did that happen?!

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”